Answering EVEN MORE questions! :D

Featuring......Rex! Cody! Fives and Echo! Hardcase! Anakin and Obi-wan! Ashoka! AND...LE MAJESTIC AF ME!! And special guests along the way! :D

These questions were sent in by @JediDuck101 and @MEagle19 <The questions from them are old, the ones from JediDuck were sent in earlier today? Probably...XD

Mlpeej: First question from @MEagle19 is "Rex: How are you so serious and have no sense of humor when you command the whole kriffing 501st?"

Rex: '-' Wut? I DO TOO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR! HOW DARE YOU!? I AM NOT SERIOUS ALL THE TIME! ONLY WHEN I NEED TO BE!! D:

Mlpeej: K, Next question is for Cody! "Cody: Why can't you be more fun?"

Cody: I am fun! 

Waxer: .....

Boil: '-' sure.

Mlpeej: Okay! These next 8 questions are from @JediDuck101 Ok, 1. "Rex: How long have you loved Ashoka?"

Rex: Well, ever since she walked off that ship on Christophsis. I just knew she was the one! From her eyes, to her smile, her laugh, her nice as-

Mlpeej: ENOUGH!! 2. "Cody: How do yo feel with only Rex's troopers in this?"

Cody: What do you mean? My men are in this enough. I am at least! Plus, more of Rex's men are featured. 

Boil: I HAVE FEELINGS!

Waxer: STFU! O_O

Mlpeej: um...next? 3."Fives: Can you count to five?" 

Fives: IS THIS SOME KINDA JOKE!? OF COURSE I CAN COUNT TO THE NUMBER THAT YOU JUST SAID!!!! SEE 1..2...3.............5! I DID IT!!

Echo: Oh fives, i have never been so disapointed and amazed at the same time, in my whole life...

Mlpeej: XD ok, 4."Hardcase: Have you ever hidden Rex's blasters as a joke?"

Hardcase: Yup! But...i'm not supposed to do it anymore....i get yelled at. Plus i'm banned from going in his room now too! And Kix and Coric banned me from superglue as well.. D:

Kix: It's for your own good.

Coric: You've lost enough ass skin!

Mlpeej: TMI GUYS! Righty then, 5."Anakin: Would you ever choose another Clone Legion?" 

Anakin: ANY FREAKIN TIME! They are annoying and when their on leave, they do nothing but have prank wars, pillow fights and water balloon wars! They make a mess that i have to clean up! Sure they're good soldiers, but they can be so immature! 

501st: D: WE DON'T LIEK YOU EITHER ASS HOLE!

Mlpeej: I love you guys! :D

501st: :D YAY!

Mlpeej: K then, 6."Obi-wan: How long have you and Satine been together?" 

Obi-wan: Oh, about five years....I MEAN WHAT!? hahaha we are sooo not together! 

Everyone: -_- uh huh....sure your not!

Obi-wan: *Sweats and leaves*

Mlpeej: He loves her! right, 7."Ashoka: Have you ever pranked any of the 501st?" 

Ashoka: Oh, all the time! Mostly Echo! It's so much fun hiding his data-pad! And also praking Rexy in front of his men is fun too, i like making him all flustered and embarrassed! 

Mlpeej: *Gasp* ONE-SHOT IDEAAAA!!!!!!!

Everyone: O_O k?

Mlpeej: Um...8."Echo: How do you cope with Fives and Hardcase?"

Echo: I just punch them when they annoy me.

Fives: No. You don't, you whine until Skycrapper yells at us! 

Anakin: EXCUSE MWAH!?

Hardcase: SHUT THE FU** UP SKYCRAPPER!!! 

Anakin: O_O

Echo: Whatever! 

Mlpeej: Well, that's all! Thanks so much @MEagle19and @JediDuck101for the great questions! We love getting and answering questions, and if you have any questions about me i'll answer those as well! :D Oh! And one more thing....

@Aelwyn is going to be writing a book, check it out! It's about the Clone wars and it sounds like it'll be a great book, so check it out! :))

I was listening to this is gospel a lot while writing this XD 

K, gotta go eat Supper/Lunch...

And as always, i will see you..In the next chapter! BUH-BYE! ~Mlpeej the Dragonborn/Companion Harbinger OUT! PEACE!! :D <3

In the next chapter! BUH-BYE! ~Mlpeej the Dragonborn/Companion Harbinger OUT! PEACE!! :D <3