The start of it all

Ashoka's POV

"The beginning? Okay, When i first saw Rex i kind of thought he was distant and gruff. Once i got to know him i found he was totally different. He's kind, caring, Compassionate and strong. There are so many words for him that i can't even go through them all. I got to know Rex really well over a few months, After we met on christophsis, We became best friends and we we're insepriable. We would train together,Eat together. I remember how awkward he looked when Master kenobi told him i would be staying in the clones barracks. Probably worried i would see him strutting around in his boxers. But like i said we we're insepriable...Still are...And after we became best friends i started noticing things about him that i didn't before, Like i would notice him glance at me from the corner of his eye, And i also noticed how he was like...Really hot! I started having feelings for him. I started having dreams about him, Thinking about him non-stop, Wondering what it would be like if we we're together...But i quickly shook those thoughts out of my head because i knew nothing could happen because well, I'm a jedi and he's the captain of the 501st. We started spending a lot more time together, More then we should have. People started whispering and talking, My master actually gave me stuff to do just so i wouldn't spend so much time with him because of the jedi order, We aren't allowed to love because they always say that it will lead us to the dark side. But their wrong! Me and Rex are perfect together. but Skyguy and Obi-wan got kind of suspicious, Then i decided i shouldn't spend so much time with Rex. Then came that day on felucia. He carried me through the woods and took care of me. Then when my 16th birthday was it? When he walked me back to my room and told me how he felt, I melted, I thought the feelings were a one ways train. I had no idea what-so-ever that he liked me back. I am so glad he did though. We've had some bumps along the way but we're getting along great now. I made a big mistake but we worked past it, Rex always says 'I don't dwell in the past or put my head in the future, I live in the present because that's where you are' And i agree, He's such a dorky cutie. Me and Rex and the perfect pair, I'm still not sure about the entire jedi council knowing about us...Or the 501st and half of the 212th for that matter. But Rex did what he had to, I was going to make another big mistake. If i would have left then i would be empty and lonely, I need Rex and he may not admit it but he needs me too. We we're meant to be together, No one can pull us apart, We are meant to be. That's all that's to it. People may frown upon the different species thing but i don't care! They can judge all they want, That won't change the way i feel about Rex. He is my everything, I'd go nuts without him. If me and Rex wouldn't have gotten back together after the whole Lux ordeal, I wouldn't have had a future. With Rex i have a future, Me and him both want kids but...That would be hard with the war and all but then again we don't know how long the war will wage on. Maybe we will have kids maybe not. but i don't wanna put my head in the future. The only thing left to say really is that...I love him. Forever and always.

Rex's POV

Okay for all this to make sense, I'll start for the beginning. So, When i first met Ashoka i thought she was just a youngling that would get in the way. After we talked and walked i started noticing she wasn't any of that, She seemed strong and strong, After the battle i knew she was ready to be in the war, To fight and do what it takes. And after the battle on Christophsis she came to live with the 501st in the clone barracks and that was..Awkward. I got to know her and we became BFF's. Please don't tell anyone i said that. And we spent a lot of time together, Playing video games, Talking,Watching movies and training. After a while we spent more time together, Probably not the brightest thing. I started noticing more things about her, Like how she was a lot more inteligant then most padawans and how she was so short and cute. I started noticing her eyes a lot more too, Her eyes remind me of the sea's of Kamino, So it makes me feel good. I also noticed she was very beautiful, I started having feelings for her and thinking about her a lot more. After that i busied myself with work, Training and fiddling with random gadgets, Cleaning my blasters. People also got kinda suspicious when they noticed how much time we spent together. But even through all that when i tried to avoid her i still thought about her, Her laugh,Her smile,Her voice...Her eyes. I even started thinking about what it would be like if we we're together, But me being a clone and her a Jedi it was wrong and not possible. Sometimes i would be working out and i would look over and see Ashoka in the doorway for a split second then she would be gone, I thought i was going mad. Then Felucia came and all the feeling were bubbling inside me, I carried her through that woods just thinking about her, Enjoying her company, Ready to give my life for her. When we got back from Felucia i really started thinking, I was thinking maybe if she feels the same way we could be together in secret. But then i also thought, She probably doesn't feel the same way, Just a one way thing ya know? But then her birthday came and as i walked her home, I was going over pro's and con's and decided to just go for it! And i did, Turns out she liked me back. And after that we had some problems, The whole thing with her thinking it was a bad idea then all taht crap with Lux...I hate him so much! If Ashoka had stayed with Lux i would have gone crazy! She's my everything and i wouldn't be able to go on without her. I still regret my decision to propose to her in front of the Jedi council and then telling all my men and half of Cody's but what are you gonna do right? Oh! And when she got captured by those pirates, The worst was going through my head. I was going over the worst possible they could have been doing to her. I took her place because i knew it was the right thing, She would argue with me on that though. Yeah they whipped me and beat me, They maybe broke me a little but let's face it, I have a temper and will go off like a bomb if you say something against my fiance! Ashoka is my world, My life, I will die for her, If my suffering means her well-being, So be it. I'd rather her be happy and breathing. The only thing i can say now is..I love her....She's my everything. Forever and always.

A/N Hello! So this is just Rex and Ashoka talking about stuff and i did it from their points of view! I hope you enjoy! Happy star wars day! May the 4th be with all you young Padawans! :D And if you don't read my story together, Then go read it! PLEASE AND THANKS YOU!!! :D Have great days my precious unicorns! ~Mlpj out! :D

these are all my drawings! Most of them are chalk and colored pencil

these are all my drawings! Most of them are chalk and colored pencil. :)

Extra: I just asked myself i wanted ice cream and i was like WHO AM I KIDDING OF COURSE I WNAT ICE CREAM!! IT'S THE BEST THING EVER! I make my ice cream amazing. 3 scoops vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and a little caramel and then whipped cream from a can and them a light drizzle of chocolate syrup and caramel again. Don't you judge me! xD