Cooking with Cody: St.Patricks day edition!!

Everyone is seated in the crowd, the lights go dim, and suddenly, flames, sparks, fireworks and loud music all erupt at once!  A figure walks onto the stage, a spotlight upon him...it is none other than.... CODY!!!!!!

Cody: *Jamming to guitar, jumping and dancing*

Yoda: *Shuts off power*

Cody: What the hell dude, it was my grand entrance for my epic return!!!

Yoda: *Hisses and runs*

Everyone: *Confused applause*

Cody: Okay, so since we just barely missed Saint Patrick's day, we're going to be making a roasted corned beef brisket, with a side of cabbage, carrots and potatoes. And my guests today are, I hope this isn't insensitive, but since it was St.Patty's day I figured our guests should either be green, or wear green all the time so let's welcome, General Luminara Unduli and Commander Gree!!!!!

*Applause* 

Gree: I was paid to be here....

Luminara: Thanks for having me!! 

Cody: Ok, so let's begin by rinsing the meat under cold water, that gets rid of some of the saltiness.

Rex: I wonder if we rinsed Roxy under cold water if she'd stop being salty...

Roxy: I will fucking deck you Rex

Cody: Then we put it in a large roasting pan, Gree would you do the honors while I go grab the veggies?

Gree: *Accidentally drps meat, blows it off and puts it back* 

Luminara: Sometimes I don't know about you, Gree...

*Meat made loud thump*

Cody: What was that!?

Gree: Nothing!!!

Cody: Ok, Luminara let's cut some veggies and then we'll fry them up with some spices! Gree, put that meat in the oven but use the marinade I made.

Gree: *Does as told* *Opens oven, Yoda jumps out*

Yoda: It's time for my commercial!!!!!! Featuring the new location of Yoda farms!

Yoda: Located in, the bathroom. Now roll the commercial!

* Yoda walks into a field of wheat, "Do you want fresh vegetables? Then come on down to Yoda farms! Where everything is fresh! Except for the milk. Which comes from mmeeeeee!!!" *Yoda's feet start secreting milk* Yoda runs away into the sunset and promptly runs into his painted background knocking everything over*

Yoda: Now come on down! *Tears off clothes and jumps out window*

Everyone: *disturbed*

Rex: That was scarring

Obi-wan: Wait, which bathroom does he have???

Anakin: The men's on the east side

Obi-wan: Oh dear god

Ahsoka: I thought it was the women's!

Cody: He has every bathroom, now shut up! 

Cody: Ok, vegetables are cut, now we fry them up with some salt, pepper, lemon zest, and paprika! 

Gree: *Goes to cupboard, spills everything*

Cody: *Grabs biggest frying pan* You better run, pretty boy!!

Gree: *Books it outta there*

Luminara: Well that didn't last long...

Anakin and Obi-wan: *Take off clothes so they're in leotards again*

*Start aggressively twerking towards Cody*

Cody: Not again!!! *Hits them both with frying pan*

Anakin and Obi-wan run away.

Cody: Ok, so now that the vegetables are done, let's get the meat and put everything together.

Luminara: *Uses the force to get everything ready*

Cody: You should help me with this forever

Luminara: I have better things to do

Rex: Like what?

Luminara: I don't know, not be around you crackhead morons??

Ahsoka: That's fair.

Cody: Right, now that everything is ready, I'll cut the roast into pieces and then we'll try it! *Slices roast and then plates everything together*

Luminara: *Tests it first* OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!!

Cody: Wait seriously? *Tries it* HOLY SHIT!! I'VE DONE IT I MADE A REAL MEAL WITHOUT SOMETHING STARTING ON FIRE!!!!!

Anakin and Obi-wan run in with flamethrowers: NO 

Cody: Ah crap....

*Set burns down once again*

Rex: You knew it couldn't last forever, man.

Cody: Crying* The food was so good......

Ahsoka: Maybe next time something won't burn down! But don't count on it. 

Yoda: *Runs in laughing like a psycho*

Cody: *PUNTS YODA INTO THE FLAMES*

*YODA SCREAMING IN PAIN*

Yoda: *Turns into dust*

Yoda: *Comes back to life again* YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!!!!!

Cody: Well, I guess this has been a slightly successful episode of...Cooking with Cody!!! *jazz hands of depression* 

Rex: BYE!!!

****************************************************************

A/N: Ok, so I know we haven't done a Cooking with Cody in like...years but, enjoyyy!!!!