Christmas Decorating (Rexsoka)

The day was nice and quiet so Anakin asked Rex and Ahsoka to decorate the Clone Barracks for Christmas, they happily said yes. "Christmas is my favorite holiday!" Ahsoka said,"I'm so excited to put up the decorations!". "Yeah, but first we gotta go get the boxes of decorations from the storage building." Rex added. They took a trolley to stack the boxes on, and went to the storage building and got what they needed. Anakin had Hardcase deliver the tree, it was tall, heavy, and chubby. Rex was under the tree tightening the bolts and trying to straighten it, Ahsoka was telling him what was it needed to go so it would look good. 

"A little to the left." "No no no the pother left!" "My left!" "Now to the right!" "Perfect!" Ahsoka said, Rex tried to get out from under the tree but one of the branches had his shirt, "Um, Soka, I think I'm stuck.." Rex said, trying to get himself un-stuck, Ahsoka grabbed his legs and tried pulling him until the tree shook, "Okay, um, what if i cut this branch?" She asked, just then Roxy walked in, saw Rex under the tree and Ahsoka holding her lightsaber, Roxy started laughing. 

"Did you get stuck...under the tree?" She asked through her fit of laughter, "Shut up Roxy! I'll kick your ass!" Rex threatened, "Hah! You and what army? Your army of trees?" She mocked and walked away still laughing her ass off. Ahsoka cut the branch that had Rex's shirt and he got out from under the tree and then they started putting on the lights, Roxy came back in with a mug of cocoa, "Okay, if I'm nice, can I help decorate?" She asked. "Sure!" Ahsoka said, she handed Roxy the other end of the lights to help untangle them, Rex was right in the middle, Roxy took her end and started going around Rex, Ahsoka got the idea and followed her lead.

Rex didn't notice until he tried to walk and tripped and fell, "What the-!? Roxy...Ahsoka!" He yelled and looked up and saw them laughing and Ahsoka was taking pictures, Rex got untangled, "It was all Roxy's idea!" Ahsoka said with wide eyes, Roxy began running and Rex chased, "Snitch!" Roxy yelled and locked herself in Echo's room. Rex came back to the main room and finished the lights while keeping an eyes out for Roxy. 

"Hey Rex, you wanna finish the tree's and I'll go put the lights on the roof?" Ahsoka asked, "Uh, yeah sure." He replied and put more bulbs on the tree. Ahsoka grabbed the big box of lights and began hanging them on the roof with the force, the lights got stuck. She got a ladder and went on the roof, she got the lights un-stuck and turned to get off the roof, but slipped in the process, she fell right off the roof, luckily for her, Rex had come out to check on her and caught her before she hit the cold snowy ground. "You alright?" He asked, "Y-yeah.." She said with wide eyes, it all happened so fast she didn't know what to say. 

They finished the lights and went back inside to finish hanging the ribbons of the trim of the higher walls, Ahsoka put on the radio and played some Christmas music. She sang along and Rex listened happily as he hung some mistletoe, Ahsoka walked towards him and he stopped her and looked up, she did the same, and smiled when she saw the mistletoe. Rex leaned down and kissed her softly, only to be interupted by Roxy, "Get a room you two! I wanna enjoy my cookies, not see my brother and best friend kissing like a couple'a teenagers!" She shouted from the couch, she smirked when they turned to look at her.

Rex raised an eyebrow and she took her cookies and cocoa and ran away again, the couple laughed, Rex leaned in again and kissed Ahsoka softly on the cheek, they reported back to Anakin that everything was decorated and ready. They spent the rest of their time sitting on the couch reading and admiring the twelve foot tall tree, then Rex noticed the tree didn't have a star on the top, "Roxy!" Rex yelled, she walked in, "You called Brother?" "Yeah, get the ladder and put the star on the tree." He said, "Okey dokey bro bro!" She replied cheerily. 

She came back five minutes later with the ladder and the star, she set up the ladder and went to the top and put the star on, and plugged it in. When she got to the bottom, she put everything away and waited until Rex and Ahsoka were having a peaceful nice moment. She grabbed her speaker and data pad for music and started blaring Christmas remixes as loud as she could and danced around. Needless to say Rex chased her around the base again until he lost her when she went into the vents and continued to blare the remixes, and confuse everyone within a five mile radius. 

~The End~

A/N: Hey peeps! Saw a couple of Christmas prompts and I've been Christmas shopping and decorating lately so I was like, I better write some cute stuff! So enjoy! I had to sneak Roxy into this chapter so she could have some fun and play a few pranks. ENJOY! Until the next chapter y'all!~Emilypeej 

 ENJOY! Until the next chapter y'all!~Emilypeej 

This is a piece of digital art I did about a week ago! :)

Merry almost Christmas y'all!