4.

Y/N'S POV

I woke to jumping on my bed. I groaned and rolled over pulling my pillow over my head.

"Go away, Jared."

"Wake up, Y/n!" said a familiar female voice. I slowly turned around and opened my eyes to see Camila sitting on my bed criss cross applesauce. She wore a wide smile. I wiped my eyes yawning.

"You're not Jared," I said stupidly. Camila rolled her eyes.

"Well duh."

"Why the hell are you in my room?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"We're leaving soon and someone had to wake you up. I graciously volunteered," Camila said waving her hand dismissively.

"Lost a game?"

"Rock, paper, scissors. I swear to god they cheated," Camila mumbled crossing her arms over her chest and pouting. I laughed and sat up leaning against my headboard opening my arms.

"Wanna make them mad and cuddle with me instead? We can make them wait a few minutes," I offered. Camila's face instantly lit up and she made her way over to me. She cuddled into my laying her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms securely around her.

It's been a week since we signed with SYCO and met the girls of Fifth Harmony and Camila and I have just kept getting closer. We texted each other every night until one of us fell asleep. And we hung out almost every chance we got. The band and I also got closer with the other girls as well.

It was like we've known each other forever. Now today was the day we were getting ready to leave for the tour. It was going to be awesome. Spending time with our new friends and Camila.

Camila took my hand and played with my fingers.

"Are you nervous?" Camila asked. I looked down at her.

"Nervous about what?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"The tour. Are you nervous about the tour? It is your first tour after all."

"Are you gonna be with me?"

"Of course!"

I smiled widely.

"Then I'll be okay. I got the girls, the band and you. Don't worry."

"Okay."

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while. I leaned the side of my face against her head and yawned softly.

"Let's take a picture," she said.

"But I look like shit," I whined.

"No you don't. You look fine. Pleeease," Camila looked up at me with sad puppy dog eyes she even added her signature pout. I sighed.

"Fine," I reluctantly agreed. Camila grinned and pulled out her phone. She opened up her camera and pointed it at us. She laid her head on my shoulder and I put the side of my head on top of hers. She smiled her gorgeous smile and I gave a small one as she snapped a picture.

She then posted it on Instagram with a caption.

"Let me see," I said as I leaned over her shoulder. She smiled and held it up to me.

The picture was kind of cute. At least I didn't look like total trash. The captain read: Last few minutes of relaxation before tour with this beauty.💕 @y/insta/n.
Come to the concerts to see her badass in action! Love ya, loads mija!

I grinned and quickly grabbed my phone I opened up Instagram and liked the picture. I looked down at Camila.

"Did anyone ever tell you you're something else, Camila Cabello?"