26.

Y/N'S POV

I heard beeping. It was a slow steady beeping that resembled a heart monitor. I didn't like the noise at all. It gave me a headache. I wished it would shut up. I slowly opened my eyes. They fluttered closed due to the bright light that seemed to be shining in the room. I heard the sound of a door open then closed. I heard footsteps approach my bed. I stiffened slightly. I wasn't ready for more pain. Please God help me.

I felt someone grab ahold of my hand. The hand was soft and it fit mine perfectly. It felt familiar.

"Hi, baby," Camila! My Cami is here. She's with me,"I'm so happy to have you back and see that you're safe. I missed you so much when you were gone and I miss you so much now. Even though you're here with me, I missed the sound of your voice and the way you held me. I missed the way you looked at me with so much love in your eyes. You've been out for about four days now and each day is getting harder. I'm waiting for you to wake up and tell me you love me. I'm waiting to hold you again. I'm waiting to hear you sing with that beautiful voice of yours,"she sniffled and I could tell she was on the verge of crying now,"Please wake up, baby, I'm right here. Please wake up."

I wanted to open my eyes again but I couldn't they felt too heavy. I wanted to speak but my mouth was too dry.

Camila kissed my hand and then she kissed my forehead. She slowly let go of my hand and I heard her footsteps as she walked to the door. It was now or never.

"C-C-Camila," I rasped out my throat feeling itchy and sore. The footsteps stopped,"I-I-I l-love you, C-Cami."

"Y/n!" Camila shouted and my eyes fluttered open just in time to see her run over to my bedside. She had tears streaming down her face and bags under her eyes. But even though she looked defeated she wore a big bright smile. A smile I usually only see. She wore my smile. She threw her arms around me and I ignored the pain I felt in my side enjoying being in her embrace once again.

"Oh my god," she cried, "I thought...I w-was.-"

"Didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily, did you?" I laughed but then I started coughing. Camila pulled away and looked at me in concern. I waved her off, "I'm fine, babe. My mouth and throat's just a little dry."

"I'll get you some water and come back with the others. Plus I have to get your doctor. I'll be right back," she said. I nodded my head once and she kissed my forehead.

"Never leave me again,'' she said.

"Never," I responded. Camila grinned and turned around. She walked to the door and disappeared out of it. I looked at my leg that was in a cast and being held up in a sling. I grabbed the bed remote and slowly lifted the top half of the bed so I could sit up slightly. I ignored the pain in my side and looked around the hospital room. The door opened and in stepped my favorite doctor.

"Mitch!" I whisper yelled with a grin. Mitchell look at me and smiled.

"Glad to see you're okay, Y/n. What is with you and near death experiences these days?" Mitchell walked into the room fully and over to my side.

"I guess the world just hates me, doc," I shrugged. Mitchell chuckled and checked my vitals.

"So you have some pretty nasty bruises all over your body. Those'll go with time. You have a pretty mild concussion. It was bad when you first came in and I think that was one of the reasons you were out for so long. Your right leg. The one you broke before. When you were shot in it. Lost some blood but not too much. It's actually healing really well. It wasn't a deep wound. But you may have a bad limp for a long time. Now we checked your anus for any signs of tearing or internal damage because a source told us you were raped severely," Mitchell said as he listened my heart beat.