18.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up the morning after my night with Camila alone in my bed. I sat up and looked around my room. The sun was up outside, so I assumed it was morning. I climbed out of my bed and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. When I walked back into my room, I put on my boxers, basketball shorts, and a sports bra.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs and into the kitchen. The kitchen was in chaos. Ally and Mikaela were at the stove cooking something. Dinah was chasing Normani and Jared around. Lauren and Alec were singing Lana Del Rey at the top of their lungs and Camila sat on top of the counter eating a banana.

"What the hell is going on?!" I shouted trying to get everyone's attention. They all froze what they were doing and looked at me. The girls of Fifth Harmony were looking at me with jaws dropped and wide eyes. I swear I caught 3/5 of them drooling. I'm guessing you can guess which ones. Alec, Jared, and Mikki had knowing smiles on their faces.

"Damn, girl, you're fit as fuck," Dinah said as she eyed me up and down. I immediately caught on. I wasn't wearing a shirt, so my abs were showing. I blushed bright red.

"Dinah, stop eye fucking my girlfriend," Camila said as she jumped off the counter and walked over to me, "You're scaring her."

I chuckled as Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Well maybe your girlfriend should wear a goddamn shirt so I won't have to eye fuck her," she said. The others laughed, Camila rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled my head down and my lips met hers in a heated kiss.

"Ooo, Mila marking her territory," Alec laughed, "Get it, girl!"

When we pulled away Camila turned to Alec and winked.

"I already got it."

I blushed and shook my head as everyone started freaking out.

"What?!" Ally and Mikaela shouted in unison

"Oh my Allysus! Chancho got laid," Dinah shouted as she started clapping loudly.

"What the fuck is an Allysus?" Jared asked Dinah with a laugh.

"Language, Jared!" Ally scolded Jared.

"Ally's and Jesus's name put together. Because Ally is Jesus reincarnated," Dinah explained. Everyone, except Ally laughed.

"No pancakes for you, Dinah Jane," Ally said.

"Aww no, Ally, I'm sorry," Dinah walked over to Ally pouting.

I chuckled and looked down at Camila who was still in my arms. She looked up at me and smiled. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers.

"Aww, Alec look, our baby is growing up," I heard Jared fake cry.

"It'll be okay, J," Alec said with a laugh.

***************Time Skip*************
The band and I sat in the limo with Dan. He was going over the plan for the night. He was okay with Camila and my plan to come out tonight. We didn't exactly ask Camila's management if it was okay, all because of how well they took care of the Camren fiasco. We decided we were gonna walk the carpet tonight and cross the management bridge when we get there.

Tonight we were kind of more dressy than we usually were. Our outfits went like this:
Alec wore a light blue v-neck t-shirt, a black blazer, and black dress pants with black dress shoes.
Jared wore a dark blue button up dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a black bow tie, dark blue jeans, and black converses.
Mikaela wore a black long flowy skirt, a blue tank top, and a jean jacket with nice combat boots. She accessorized with a light blue necklace and studded earrings.
I wore a black, blue, and green flannel, black skinny jeans, a pair of light blue vans, a nice looking watch and a SnapBack for accessories. I also added my leather jacket just because.