8.

Camila's POV

"Say what now?" Dinah sat up in her bed and looked over at me.

"Well this is the point in the night where I uhh...yeah," Jared climbed out of the bed and began to walk to the door.

"Uh uh sit your ass down and tell us everything you know, Jared," Dinah said as she climbed out of the bed. Jared turned around to face a nervous look on his face.

"What makes you think I know anything?"

"You're in a band with her and you live with her. Plus you are one of her best friends. So either you fess up or I'm going to tell everyone you sat her and gushed over how hot Damon Salvatore was and how you wished you were him," Dinah said. Jared's eyes went wide and I didn't even tried to hide the giggle that escaped my mouth.

"You wouldn't..."

"Try me," Dinah crossed her arms and smirked triumphantly, knowing she had won.

"Fine. But you'll both need to sit down for this," Jared sighed in defeat. I immediately made my way over to my bed and sat down on the edge. Dinah sat beside me. Jared remained standing and began to pace.

"Okay...so...Y/n was born with a penis, yeah. But she is a girl. They did test and everything and I mean she also does have boobs too. Because of her penis her parents thought of her as a freak. That's why she doesn't really tell many people about it. She believes them. Everyone at our school knew though. Y/n quickly became the girl to go to for sex when it came to the girls at our school," Jared let out a nervous chuckle, "She was a major player. She never dated any of the girls she fucked though.

"But her parents were constantly abusing her because one she was gay. And two she had a penis. I guess in the eyes of God that was like a sin or something. Then one day a new girl that came to our school found out about Y/N'S penis and she got everyone to turn against her. See, the girl was super religious almost way more than Y/N'S parents. She said Y/n having a penis wasn't something God wanted it was the devil's work. She told everyone in our school that Y'n was a freak and that what she had and did with what she had was a sin and they would all go to hell if they continued to support it."

"What kind of close minded bitch would do something like that? I have half the mind to give that hoe a poly beat down. Who the hell would believe something like that?" Dinah spat angrily.

"Our entire school believed it and trust me she got what she deserved. After a few months the bullying at school and the abuse she received at home Y/N'S depression hit the top level. I mean yeah it was bad before but this was the final point. She tried to kill herself. She was at our house and she had locked herself in the bathroom. She tried to...to...she tried to slit her wrists. Mikki found her passed out on the floor bleeding from her wrists. Our dad took her to the hospital and when she told us why she tried to kill herself Mikki was pissed. She went after the girl and beat the shit out of her.

"The girl barely bothered Y/n anymore and when Y/n graduated we all decided we'd move out to LA to pursue music and get away from the close minded people in our city. But because of the people in our city, she doesn't tell anyone about her extra part because she's afraid of what would happen."

"That's so sad," Dinah said.

"I don't care," I said. Dinah and Jared looked at me.

"What?" They said in unison.

"I don't care that she has a penis. So what? Everyone has some time of secret that makes them unique. She's still very important to me and I won't let something like her having a penis chase me away."

"Aww Chancho that's so sweet," Dinah wiped away a fake tear and I rolled my eyes.

"Well I should head out. Mikki is probably looking for me. I'll see you guys tomorrow," Jared smiled.