12.

Y/N'S POV

It's been a week. A week since I found out Camila cheated on me with Austin "Dorito Fuckboy" Mahone. A week since I last spoke to her. A week since my heart has been shattered into tiny pieces. My depression hit me hard. All the songs I've been writing were so sad that management didn't want us to sing them and I had to write a new one. I didn't know what to write though. I couldn't write about happiness if I was far from happy.

I constantly find Camila staring at me like a kicked puppy. She looked heartbroken but that was nothing compared to how I felt and I know she knows that. I know she knows she's shattered my heart. She knows, yet she's continued to be seen with Austin almost everywhere we go. Half the tweets on Twitter were about her and the goddamn Dorito. 

I hated it, but I didn't hate her. God knows, I couldn't hate her even if I tried.

I was back on the bus with the girls we were heading to the next city. At the moment I was sitting in the back room with Mikaela and Normani. Normani's head was on my lap and her legs were stretched out. She was on her phone. Mikaela sat on the other side of me her legs up to her chest and her back resting comfortably on the cushion. She was also on her phone smiling like it was nobody's business but I didn't care enough to question why.

I was reading a book using my free hand to play in Mani's hair. I jumped when she suddenly screeched and sat up quickly.

"Holy shit!" She shouted. I dropped my book and looked at her in concern.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked her urgently.

"Watch this," Mani held her phone out in front of me and pressed play.

"Pop star Austin Mahone found with Becky G at the beach in California having a pretty romantic evening. Now I know what you're thinking, isn't he dating super star Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony? I guess there must be trouble in paradise. Here's what our fav 5H girl said when we caught her at her concert venue last night."

It cut to a shut of Camila being surrounded by paps on all sides questioning her. She was trying to push her way through the crowd and tears were evident in her eyes.

"Camila how do you feel about the news of Austin cheating on you with Becky G?"

"Honestly, it hurts but...." She opened her mouth and she was going to more but they cut her off to get back to the host.

"Aww is our little Cuban singer heartbroken? We hope you get better soon, Camila! In other news Demi Lovato."

Normani cut off the video after that. I didn't know how I was supposed to feel. I mean I feel bad for how hurt Camila obviously was because deep down I still love her and seeing her so upset killed me inside. But I also felt kind of happy, because I felt she got what she deserved.

"Karma's a bitch," Mikaela spoke.

"Yeah but she's still one of my best friends. I think I should go talk to her," Normani said as she looked at me with concerned eyes. I shrugged indifferently.

"She's your friend. Go on, I won't keep you here. I can't get mad at you if you want to talk to her," I said. Normani nodded and kissed my forehead as she stood up.

"I'll be back soon, boo," she said as she turned and walked out of the room. Mikaela moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around me, I snuggled into her.

"How do you feel right now?" She asked quietly as she stroked my hair.

"I don't know. I don't want to care that she's hurting because she made me hurt 10x worse but I do."