9.

A/N When told listen to Back to Life by Lawson
Y/n's POV

I was currently sitting back on the bus in the front room watching The Notebook with Camila and the other girls. Camila was cuddled into my side, her arm thrown over my waist her head on my chest. I had my arm laid casually over her side. Dinah and Normani were sitting on the floor their backs against the couch, Dinah was on her phone and Normani talking to Lauren who was cuddled up with Ally on the other side of the bus on the other couch. Mikki was sitting beside me fast asleep.

We were on the road heading to Wendover, Utah for our next concert. Camila and I have been more than friends for 2 weeks now, the others kind of sort of know. I mean we haven't come out and told them yet but I think they suspect. Jared definitely does, he teases us constantly.

I couldn't wait for the concert tomorrow night because I wrote a song for Camila that described exactly how I felt about her. Plus after the concert I had a surprise for her.

"Y/n," my thoughts were interrupted by the Cuban saying my name. I looked down at her.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Where'd you go?" Camila giggled.

"Nowhere just thinking," I laughed.

"About?"

"You," I smiled at the blush that spread across her cheeks.

"Good things I hope."

"Great things, babe, great things."

Camila smiled and sat up to press her lips against mine I smiled into the kiss.

"Aww! Y/S/N is so real!" Dinah shouted and a flash caused us to pull away quickly.

"Jesus, Dmac, are you trying to blind us," I said as I blinked quickly trying to get rid of bright dots I was seeing.

"Sorry, Y/n! But I'm making this picture my screensaver. You guys are so damn cute," Dinah said.

"Just don't post it on anything, okay?" I said.

"Aww but why," Dinah pouted.

"I'm not ready to come out yet. Remember how management was with Camren?And that's not even real. Imagine how they'll be if Y/n and I begin trending and we are very in fact real," Camila explained. That's exactly why we wanted to keep this between us. At least for now. We wanted to come out to the world eventually just not at that moment. Also because I wasn't ready for the hate I would surely receive for being gay.

"True, true. Fine I won't post this one. But it will still be my screensaver," Dinah said waving her hand dismissively.

"Thanks for understanding, Dmac. I knew you were more than just a pretty face," I smirked teasingly.

"Thanks, Y/n," Dinah flipped her hair then froze, "Wait did you just imply that I was stupid?"

I laughed and shrugged casually. She scoffed.

"The nerve," Dinah said as she spun around and looked back down at her phone. I couldn't help but laugh harder.

**********Time Skip: Interviews The Next Day***********

The band and I had an interview with the radio station in Wendover, so we all sat in stools that circled around a huge desk where radio equipment was set up getting the finishing touches done on our outfits, hair, and make-up (only for Mikki).

Our interviewers name was Amanda, she sat across from us. She was really pretty with brown hair and greenish blue eyes. She was also funny too, she made jokes all the time and it never failed to makes us laugh. Soon a guy spoke up.