24.

*Trigger Warning....Abuse and Rape*
Y/N'S POV

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. It was dark wherever I was. No windows and one door. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't. I looked down and saw the outline of ropes on my wrists. I began to panic.

"Help! Help me!" I shouted as I struggled to get my wrists out of the ropes. The one door in the room opened and in stepped my father.

The man I haven't seen in a year. He still looked the same. Grey hair, strong build, angry look on his face. But now he had a crazy look in his eyes. A look that made me cower in fear.

"Struggle all you want, Y/n. You aren't getting out," he said glaring at me.

"What the fuck do you want with me? Just let me go!!" I shouted at him.

"You sinned! You sinned and it caused God to punish your mother. Now you have to die in order for God to be pleased," my father growled out.

"It's not my fault mom died," I said.

"It is! It's all of your fault! God punished us because we had a freak and a sinner for a daughter! This is all your fault! I lost your mother because of you!"

"How do you know it was my fault? Maybe it was you. I mean abusing your daughter is against the law. That's a sin, isn't it? Aren't you a sinner?"

I felt a sharp sting on my cheek and my head snapped to the right. I hissed in pain.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that! Or I will kill you right here and now," my father hissed at me. I looked at him.

"Well why don't you?"

"Because I want to give you a chance. A chance to change. I know you sinned but you could get God's forgiveness," my father said. I raised an eyebrow. This bastard is bipolar as all fuck.

"How?"

My father smirked and shouted, "Austin!! Jeffery! Maxwell!"

Austin Mahone, along with two other men walked into the room. One man was tall and buff he was bald and had a deep scowl on his face. The other was tall and muscular just a little less beefy. He had a serious look on his face. Austin wore his usual fuckboy smirk on his face. He looked at me and winked.

"Nice to you again, Y/n. I'd shake your hand but you seem tied down," Austin chuckled evilly. I glared at him.

"I wish I could say the say the same Dorito Boy, but as always it's terrible to see," I said. Austin just laughed as he kneeled down and looked me in the eye.

"Feisty, I like that," he said with a smirk, "Reminds me of a certain brown eyed Cuban I fucked once."

"Fuck you," I said, I spit in his face. His smirk disappeared and was replaced with a dark look.

"Not yet, but you will be," this time his smirk was dark. My eyes went wide.

"W-w-what?" I stuttered out.

"Aw, looks like all that confidence is gone now, huh?" He laughed darkly. I looked over to my sperm donor and he just smiled proudly.

"Austin will make you straight. And if that doesn't work then Jeffery will try and then Maxwell. You will become straight and you will never sin again," he spoke triumphantly. He turned his back and began walking to the door.

"No!" I tried to jump up and run after him but Austin wrapped his arm securely around my waist, "You can't let him do this! Please!"

I felt the tears stream down my face, but my "father" continued to walk he opened the door. He looked back at me.