20.

Bear with me...there will be some issues but smut will come!!

Y/N'S POV

"You honestly aren't worth anything! They'll leave you soon!  You deserve to die," my father looked at me with a sneer.

"No they love me they're my family...they would never leave me." I heard laughter. I spun around to see my band mates all smirking slyly.

"Don't be stupid, Y/n. We don't like you. We're just using you," Mikaela laughed evilly.

"No..."

"Yes," Jared mimicked grinning evilly.

"I still have Camila.."

"That's what you think," I heard the voice of Mahone. I turned around again to see Camila in Austin's arms looking at him like he was the most special thing in the world.

"Camila....I thought..."

"You thought wrong, Y/n. I was always Austin's. I love him. You...you're just a freak," Camila laughed. She then reached up and kissed Austin, breaking my heart in the process.

"I told you, Y/n. No one really cares about you. You're just a burden," my father's voice rang in my head. It was followed by evil laughter and images of Austin and Camila in a make session.

"You're just a worthless freak. You aren't good enough for me....Austin is," Camila smiled and went back to kissing Austin her hands groping him and his doing the same.

"Noo!" I sat up quickly in my bed panting heavily. I was covered in sweat. I put my hand over my rapidly beating heart looking around to see I was in the comfort of my own room. I saw a shadow in the corner of my room on a beanbag. I tried not to panic but I couldn't help but to breath rapidly. I reached over to my lamp on my nightstand and turned it on. I looked back to the corner to see Alec stirring in sleep.

His eyes fluttered open and he instantly shot up to look at me. When he saw the distress I was in he stood up and raced over to me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" he asked as he sat beside me on my bed. I leaned into him and began frantically shaking my head. I explained my dream to him trying not to break down.

"It was so real...my god, Alec, it was so real," I cried as Alec held me. He rubbed my back.

"It's okay. It was just a dream. We would never leave you, and neither would Camila," Alec assured me. I nodded my head against his chest wiping my eyes.

"I'm gonna go tell, Mikki, you're awake. We're gonna make you breakfast in bed, okay?" Alec asked. I nodded my head once.

"Okay, I'll be right back," Alec stood up and walked towards the door, "Oh and here. We got you a new phone. Yours was kind of...shattered."

Alec reached into his pocket and pulled out a cellphone. He tossed it to me and I caught it in my hand. It was an iPhone6 , I looked up at Alec.

"Thank you," I said. Alec smiled and nodded.

"Call Camila, she's been kind of worried. We didn't tell her anything. We thought we'd leave that to you," Alec said. I nodded. Alec turned around to walk out the door.

"Alec."

"Yeah?" Alec turned around to look back at me.

"How long was I out?"