17.

Smut smut smut smut! Hehe I'm awesome.
Heads up...the smut may not be that good, but I hope you like it! I tried very hard.
*****************************

Camila's POV

Y/n and I cuddled up on her bed in her house. Our backs were pressed to the headboard and we sat watching High School Musical on my laptop. Everyone was out, doing something I didn't bother to ask about. I was just happy to get to spend time alone with my girlfriend.

I looked at Y/n. Her hair was left out and it cascaded down to just above her shoulders. She usually never had her hair out it was usually buried under a hat or put into a ponytail but I didn't mind it was a cute style on her. Her gorgeous y/c/e were fixed on the screen. She was beautiful and she was mine.

"You're staring," she spoke suddenly causing me to jump slightly. She turned to look at me a smirk playing on her oh so kissable lips, "You okay? Why were you staring at me?"

"I'm fine," I said, "I can't help that I stare. Your beautiful."

A blush crept across her cheeks and she opened her mouth, possibly to protest, so before she could I crashed my lips onto hers. When I pulled away it was only enough so that I could speak. My lips were still centimeters away from hers.

"You're beautiful," I said again, "Don't argue with me on this."

"Okay," she said huskily. I smiled and pressed my lips firmly against hers. She leaned into the kiss, placing a hand onto the bed for support and her free hand found its way to cup my cheek.

I bit her bottom lip tugging on it gently and she moaned lowly. She pushed me onto my back gently, moving over me. She supported herself on an elbow and her lips found their way to my neck. She kissed her way down to where the bottom of my neck met my collarbone and bit down, sucking on the skin. I moaned and closed my eyes as my hands found their way to her hair and entangled the soft strands through my fingers.

"Y/n," I breathed out as she continued her attack on my neck, "I'm ready."

She froze and sat up slightly to look into my eyes. She raised an eyebrow, her eyes were full of concern.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded my head. I wanted her, I needed her. I regretted not having her as my first but I want her as my second and my third and my forever.

"Please," I begged. She nodded her head and smiled softly before placing her lips back on mine. This kiss was full of love, passion, and lust. One of her hands found their way up under my shirt and I shivered as her hand made contact with my skin. She pulled away from the kiss and sat me up slowly.

"First we got to get this off," her eyes never left mine as her hands tugged at the hem of my shirt. I raised my arms to help her get my shirt off. She tossed it to the side. She pressed her lips to mine as her hands went around my back and quickly undid my bra. I let my bra slide off my arms and tossed it to the ground.

"Your turn," I said as I pulled my lips away from hers. I pulled her shirt off, she raised her arms to help me. I found my eyes wandering over the scars on her skin. She shifted under my gaze nervously. I placed my hand on the side of her face, she leaned into my touch.

"You're beautiful," I said quietly. I moved my free hand around her back to undo her bra. It fell off of her arms and I quickly tossed it to the side. She pushed me down and moved over my body once again. She kissed on my neck and slid her tongue along the skin teasingly. I bit my lip to stop the moan that was surely bound to escape. She slid her body down mine and I squeezed my eyes shut as she continued teasing me with her tongue.