21.

Y/N'S POV

I awoke with my girlfriend in my arms. Camila's head was on my chest and she was cuddled into me, so much so that it actually looked like she was on top of me. I smiled down Camila slightly and kissed her head. I held her close, running the tips up my fingers up and down her spine. I felt her shiver and stir but she never woke. I could lay here with her forever.

The sex we had earlier was amazing. I know what Camila was trying to do, though. She was trying to prove to me that she was mine and that she wasn't ever going to leave me and I didn't mind it one bit. I loved every last minute of it and I loved her. I continued to watch her as she slept. Camila was so beautiful even when she was sleeping.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to stare," she said quietly in that raspy just woke up voice of hers. She opened her eyes and I was met with beautiful chocolate brown orbs.

"Yeah, but they also said its okay to stare if what you're staring at is beautiful. And you're the most beautiful thing in existence, so in actuality I should be staring 10x more than I already do," I said with a small smirk. She giggled.

"So smooth, Y/ln," she said as she sat up slightly and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"I try," I smiled and leaned down to press my lips against hers. She returned the kiss hungrily and bit my lower lip tugging it gently. Then she pulled away.

"I'm hungry," she giggled as she stood up and climbed out of my bed. I watched her, jaw dropped. I pouted.

"Tease," I threw myself back on my bed dramatically.

"Aw, don't pout. Didn't I just give you mind blowing sex not even 6 hours ago."

"We could always go for round 2," I said as I sat up slightly, propping myself up on my elbow smirking.

"Hmm...nah I think I'm good. Now get and get dress," she said as she walked to one of my drawers, "I'm borrowing a pair of your boxers since someone decided to tear my panties."

"Don't act like you don't like it rough," I winked. She rolled her eyes and dug through my drawers. I stood up and grabbed my boxers and pants from earlier and pulled them on. I put on a sports bra and decided to go shirtless. It was too hot for a shirt anyways.

Camila threw on a pair of my boxers and one of my large hoodies. I walked to her as she stood in front of my mirror trying to put her hair in a ponytail. I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"You look sexy in my clothes, babe," I whispered into her ear. She smirked at me playfully.

"I do, don't I?"

I laughed and just nodded my head once. She turned in my arms and gave me a quick peck.

"Let's go, I'm starved," she slipped out of my arms and walked to my door. I giggled and followed her as she walked out of my room. We walked downstairs together and into the kitchen where once again everyone seemed to be gathered.

Ally was cooking at the stove. Mikki and Normani were twerking while Alec and Lauren were singing Sex by The 1975 at the top of their lungs. Dinah and Jared were sitting on the counter playing Hot Potato with an orange.

I looked at Camila, and shook my head, and she just giggled. The sound made everyone look over at us.

"Finally the love birds have awoken!" Dinah shouted as she jumped off of the counter and ran over to us. She pulled me into a hug, "Missed ya, girl. Long time no talk."

"I missed you too, Dmac," I laughed and hugged the tall Polynesian. She let me go and I looked around.

"So what's going on in here?" I asked.

"Catch up dinner, duh! We haven't talked in forever so I thought why not invite the girls over so we could all chill!" Mikki shouted from her place by Mani.

"Oh okay, cool," I said with a nod as I walked to the fridge. I opened it and leaned in to grab the apple juice when I heard a gasp. I turned around to see everyone looking at me.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Damn, Y/n. Were you mauled by a bear or something?" Alec asked. I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"More like mauled by a Camila," Dinah snickered, "That must have been some sex."

I was still confused, I looked at Camila to see her blushing a bright red.

"Go look at your back, Y/n," Jared said with a laugh.

I walked to the bathroom and turned around to look at my back in the mirror. My eyes went wide, I walked back to the kitchen. I looked at Camila who was still a bright bright red.

"Jeez, now I won't be able to wear bikini tops for at least 2 weeks," I laughed and shook my head as I walked over to Camila. I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear, "But it was so worth."

She blushed once again and hit me in the chest, I just giggled and kissed her head. The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I smiled, I walked to the front door and opened it. Then I froze. There stood the girl who moved away from Toronto 3 years ago. The girl I once loved. The girl I gave everything to.

"Madison?"

"Hi, Y/n...Miss me?"