14.

Y/N'S POV

I looked at my girlfriend in concern. She looked nervous about something, I ignored the stabbing pain in my side and stared at her waiting for her to continue.

"So uh....remember when I uh had sex with Austin?" She asked and I clenched my jaw, why was she bring this up? I didn't want to hear about her time with Dorito boy.

"Oh my god...You aren't pregnant, are you?" Ally gasped. I looked at Ally then back at Camila silently praying she wasn't.

"What?! No! God no!" Camila shouted looking as disgusted as I felt at the mere idea of her having a baby by that fuck boy.

"Then what is it, Camz, spit it out," Lauren urged.

"Well...I was blackmailed into sleeping with him," Camila said so quietly that I almost missed it. Almost...this time I did sit up completely flinching at the pain, I was close to climbing out of the bed, but Mikaela and Jared both pushed me back down.

"Blackmailed by who?" I asked with my jaw clenched.

"I don't know their name. They've been sending me notes and texts anonymously. Austin works for him though. Or with him," Camila said as she looked down at the ground, "He uh...He said he wanted to make Y/n suffer emotionally. That if I did as I was told he wouldn't hurt her physically. He said he wouldn't hurt her or Sofi or my parents or you guys. He promised...but he lied.

"I almost lost you today because he didn't keep his promise. I almost lost you and I would have never gotten to tell you I loved you," Camila sobbed as the tears fell from her eyes and streamed down her face. My heart broke at the sight and I completely forgot about my anger towards this mystery person and Mahone. I needed to comfort my girlfriend, right now.

I looked at Ally and she instantly understood as she stood up pulling on Mikaela's hand.

"Come on, guys, let's go get some food, I'm starved," she said as she dragged Mikki out of the room. The rest of them all followed her out one by one each giving Camila meaningful looks and rubbing her back comfortingly as they did. Alec was the last one out and he closed the door after he was gone. I looked over at Camila to see her just standing there arms wrapped around herself.

"Babe, come here," I said quietly. She didn't move, "Come here before I come to you."

"You can't. You have your I.V in," she argued. I smirked playfully.

"Test me."

She sighed and walked over to me, she stood by my bedside, looking down at me. Her eyes were bloodshot. I hated that she was crying. I wanted to kill Mahone and his little boss for making her do this. I moved over to make room for her on my left side. I patted the spot, she hesitantly climbed into the bed. I wrapped my cast arm around her and pulled her into my side.

She placed her head on my chest clutched onto my hospital gown and cried. I held her silently running my good hand through her hair, holding her close. I kissed her temple and rocked with her as she cried.

"I'm sorry..."she said quietly after her sobs came to a slow stop.

"It's not your fault, baby," I said as I rested the side of my face against her head.

"I could have lost you. I thought I was protecting you but I could have lost you," she said as she tightened her grip on the gown.

I sighed, I kissed her temple once more before I started singing.

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

Camila picked her head up and looked at me as I sang, I wiped the tears from her tear stained face.

And the tears come streaming down your face
you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Camila smiled softly and began singing the chorus

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

I grinned as sang the next the verse.

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

We both sang the chorus this time.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

We harmonized for the next verse, as she cuddled into my side once more.

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I

I sang the chorus by myself for the last line.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

"You're my angel, Cami. You fix me with every smile you throw my way. With every kiss you give me. With every loving glance I see. I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you, baby," I said.

"I love you...so much more."

We cuddled in silence, I held her tightly to me. Soon I heard her soft even breathing and knew she was asleep. I smiled at the adorably beautiful girl in my arms. How could anyone do something like that to a girl so innocent?

I was determined to find that mystery person and end him, along with his Fuck boy friend, Mahone. No one was going to blackmail my girl and get away with it.