Epilogue

10 years later....

Y/n's POV

"Mom!!! Max ate my last blueberry pop-tart!!"

"I did not, Mommy! Tori's lying!!"

I heard a crash.

"You're so dead, twerp!!"

Another crash and Max's scream.

I groaned and rubbed my hands down the side of my face. I stood up from piano bench. I walked up stairs and into the hall. I watched as a blur of black whizzed past me in a hurry.

I grabbed the blur of blonde that was chasing after him.

"Woah there," I said to my 14 year old, adoptive daughter, Tori, "Victoria Olivia Cabello-Y/ln, what did I tell you about trying to kill your brother?"

"Not to do it," Tori mumbled as she crossed her arms, "But he ate my pop tarts and made me shatter my phone!"

"I did not, Mommy. She's lying!" Max pointed to Tori. Tori stepped forward and Max took off upstairs to his room.

"Victoria," I said in a scolding tone.

"But mom," Tori whined. I gave her my look and she sighed.

"I'll buy you a new phone this weekend. Why don't you go upstairs and get ready. Your aunts and uncles should be here soon," I said.

"Fine," Tori walked to the stairs.

"And help Max get ready as well," I said.

"But mom,-"

"Now, Tori."

Tori huffed and walked up the stairs mumbling under her breath. I chuckled and shook my head as I walked into the kitchen.

I began to prepare dinner. Thinking about my family, a small smile on my face.

We adopted Tori about 9 years ago. A year after our 6 month anniversary to be precise.
Tori's father was Officer Oaken the man who helped save my life. He died in a bomb attack.

Her mom wasn't in the picture and instead of letting the young at the time, 4 year old girl, live the system we adopted her. In no time at all we all bonded. She considered us her mothers and we considered her our daughter.

We got married when Tori was five. I proposed of course. Actually I proposed on stage like I did to give Camila her promise ring.

We had Max when Tori was 6. He was our biological son. Coming from my sperm. We decided to name him Maxwell Oaken Cabello-Y/ln. Maxwell after the man who died protecting me and Oaken after the man who saved my life.

We loved both our children equally. They were the lights of our life. Not that we didn't have other things to look forward to.

After about 5 years the band and I decided to end our music careers. I decided I was going to be a music producer/song writer. I produced the girls now and a lot of others such as Bea Miller, Usher, Chris Brown, Zayn, etc etc. I worked everywhere.

I also wrote songs for other artists. I mainly stayed in LA so that I could take care of my family. Fifth Harmony lasted a little longer than Code 5. They just ended their music career two years ago due to Dinah being pregnant, Lauren wanting to be with her daughter, and Ally and Normani getting married.