15.

Y/N'S POV

It's been 3 weeks since my "accident". The police were never able to find the car or the driver but they were still looking. At the moment the band and I were back home in, LA while Fifth Harmony finished up their tour. It took a lot of convincing to get Camila to go. I didn't want her to miss out and get in trouble just because I was recovering. She made me promise to text her constantly and we FaceTimed almost every night. I also spent a lot of time in the studio. Well me and the entire band so we could record our album.

Right now, the band and I were preparing to do a LiveStream for our fans because they wanted to know why we weren't on tour. I was pretty happy because I got the cast off of my arm and I planned on us doing an acoustic cover before we signed out.

"Did you tweet out, yet?" I asked Jared as he finished setting up the camera.

"Shit!" He shouted, he grabbed his phone and opened up his Twitter, "Code4Livestream sound good?"

"Yeah, sounds like a plan Stan."

He nodded and began typing away.

"All set," he said as he finished up.

"Alec! Mikki! Let's go, hoes!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. They both walked downstairs into the studio. Jared and I sat on stools, I held my acoustic guitar in my hair and Jared had his bass unplugged. My leg was elevated on another stool. Mikki sat at her keyboard on a stool and Alec sat on his box.

"Okay we're here. Let's start this!" Jared said as he pressed the start button.

"Hii," we all said in unison and waved.

"What's up? I'm Alec," Alec nodded.

"I'm Mikki."

"I didn't know we were introducing ourselves," I laughed. I looked at a the chat side and saw the question "what happened to Y/N'S leg?"

"Well see what had happened was. I was jumped by a gang of ninjas," I started, the others laughed, "Nah I'm playing I got into a car accident. But I'm feeling much better now, the cast should be coming of in another month or so."

"Ha! This one said you're so brave, Y/n and asked if you'd marry her," Alec laughed as he squinted his eyes to read better. I laughed and gave a small yet charming smile.

"I would but I am happily taken, sorry, love," I winked to the camera.

"Who are you dating?" Jared read from the screen.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," I teased.

"If we could have any super power what would it be?" Mikki read.

"I'd want the power to be invisible! Sneak up on people and pull epic pranks," Jared said.

"I'd want super strength. Be able to like lift heavy things and like punch through walls and stuff," Alec said.

"I'd want the power to shape shift! So I could shape shift into Justin Bieber and get him back together with Selena Gomez," Mikki said and we all laughed.

"I'd want the power of like regeneration. Like Wolverine. So I could like never die," I said with a shrug.

"When's our album coming out?" Jared read.

"Okay drum roll please!" I shouted and we all pounded our hands against something, "In another month! As you know we're back in LA and all we've been doing was recording in the studio so we could have our Album out for you guys!"

"Our Album is called Remembrance and we've got a little bit of everything on it from rock, to pop rock, to some ballads. We all wrote at least co wrote one song but almost everything was written by our famous Y/n," Alec explained.