22.

Y/N'S POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked Madison as I stared at her. She hadn't changed at all. Same long blonde flowy hair, piercing hazel eyes that used to put me in a trance every time I looked into them.

"I came to see you, silly! I missed you," Madison said as she smiled sweetly. It was such a sweet smile that I knew it was fake. I scoffed.

"You missed me, yet I haven't seen you in almost 3 and half years," I crossed my arms across my chest, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah...I know...it was just...my dad he made me cut all ties from you. I had to delete your number, unfollow you on everything. He even went as far as to checking my stuff to make sure I wouldn't contact you," Madison said. She was lying. I mean yeah she may have left because of her dad but she could contact me anyway she wanted. She followed me on Instagram and Twitter for 2 years after she moved, she could have slid into my dms but she didn't.

No, she told me to my face that she never wanted to speak to me again. That she was just using me. Using me for my popularity. Popularity, I lost as soon as she moved.

She was a manipulative little witch, who got anything everything she wanted. Plus, I still don't understand why she was all of a sudden on my doorstep. But I do know it's for no good.

"Hey, baby, Ally said dinner's rea,-" Camila came into the hall and froze when she saw Madison and I.

"Baby?'' Madison asked as she looked at me. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Camila is my girlfriend. Cami, come here," I reached my hand out to Camila and she took it stepping by my side, "Madison this Camila. Cami, this is Madison an um..friend from my old school in Toronto."

"Hi!" Camila waved cheerfully. Madison just nodded, "Okay...well...Ally said dinner's done. Dinah said to hurry up or she'll eat all the Mac and cheese."

"I'll be right there," I smiled and kissed her head. Camila nodded then turned to look at Madison.

"You can join us too, if you want. There's always room for one more," Camila smiled. I looked at Camila with wide eyes. Camila, what are you doing?!

But she ignored my look and looked at Madison.

"I won't take no for an answer. I always wanted to meet one of Y/N'S friends from her past. There'll be brownies after."

"Well who can say no to brownies, right?" Madison giggled. I gaped at her. What is happening?

"Great! Come on. Y/n, let her in," Camila said. "Woman, this is my house" Is what I wanted to say. But instead I stepped aside and let Madison through the door forcing a smile.

Camila spun around and walked back into the kitchen. I grabbed Madison's arm before she could walk away and spun her around so she could look at me. I stared into her dark eyes with hard cold eyes.

"Listen, I don't know why you're here and honestly I don't give a fuck. But if you even try to ruin my relationship with Camila I will end you. I love her and I won't let you take her from me," I said firmly. Madison just smirked.

"Relax, Y/n. I'm only here to make friends," Madison winked before she nturned and walked away from me. I sighed and followed closely behind her.

I watched as my band mates one by one looked at the blonde in shock.

"What are you doing here?" Mikki hissed. Madison grinned.

"Relax, Mickey Mouse, I was invited," Madison winked over at Camila.