6.

A/N When told listen to You'll Never Know by Lawson

Y/N'S POV

It's been a fucking week since I last talked to Camila. Now she's avoiding any and all contact with me. I don't know why but it hurt knowing that she was doing it intentionally. I know that I had hurt her but damn, she won't even meet my gaze. It was now the day of our first concert in San Fransisco. We spent almost the entire week here, the band and I did interviews, rehearsed and made videos and the girls rehearsed. The other girls still talk to me, though I'm sure at the moment Lauren wants to rip me apart limb by limb.

At the moment I was spending time with Normani listening to none other than Queen B on the bus while the band's and my stylist got the rest of the band ready for an interview we were about to have. Normani was twerking like there was no tomorrow and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ayyee go Mani, throw dat ass in a circle," I laughed and clapped my hands. Normani rolled her eyes and laughed as she continued dancing around.

"Dance with me, Y/n!" She shouted pulling me to my feet. I stood up and rolled my eyes getting ready to dance when movement out the window caught my eye.

"What's that?" I asked as I walked closer to the window. I pushed open the curtain and peeked out. What I saw broke my already broken heart into a million more pieces.

Camila was outside with Austin "Fuckboy" Mahone and he was literally all over her giggling ass. She had her hands on his chest and he was whispering in her ear. I closed the curtain forcefully and stood up straighter clenching my jaw.

"Hey, what happened?" Normani spoke up from behind me.

"Camila likes me my ass," I scoffed, "She's outside letting herself be groped by Fuckboy Mahone."

"Really?! How the hell did he even get here? They broke up! He was such a douche. ," Normani argued. I rolled my eye in disgust.

"She sure doesn't seem to think so.''

Normani opened her mouth to speak but the door was soon opened to reveal Dan.

"Come on, Y/n! Interview time!"

I nodded and gave Normani a quick hug before running off the bus yelling, "Catch ya later, Manibear!"

I intentionally kept my gaze away from Camila and followed Dan over to my group and the guy doing our interview. Her name was Chelsea, ya know Chelsea Briggs. She is gorgeous if I am being completely honest.

"Hey there, Y/n!" She said, "You guys ready?"

We all nodded and Chelsea nodded to his camera guy. The guy started recording.

"Hey there! This is HollywireTv and I am here with the amazing talented, Code 4.

"Heyy," we all waved to the camera and flashed our best smiles.

"Can you guys introduce yourself, quickly to those who don't know you. Name and age!" Chelsea said.

"Of course! Hii! I'm Mikaela and I'm 19!'' Mikki said waving to the camera with a wide smile.

"Hey what's up, I'm Jared and I'm 16!" Jared winked to the camera.

"Hey, I'm Y/n and I'm 18," I flashed my most charming smile. It almost dropped instantly when I saw Camila and Austin approach the other girls who were watching the interview, hands intertwined. I looked away quickly and at the others as Alec introduced himself.

"Sup I'm Alec, and I'm 18," Alec grinned his boyish grin.

"Well, I have a few questions for you guys that I want you to answer completely honestly," Chelsea said with a smile.