Chapter 1.

I don't own Naruto. Just my characters, now read.
..................................................

Naruto. The knucklehead kid who will make trouble just to get attention. He went walking through the village, for Ichiraku ramen. Every morning, afternoon, and evening he went there for five bowls of different ramen. When walking there he came upon a mask shop. It had varieties of different masks but one caught his eye.

It looked like a fox mask. Naruto grabbed the mask and went to go pay for it, but he was immediately kicked out.  Falling on his rear, people stopped and watch the fallen child, while others sneer with disgust.  "W-what are you doing? I just wanted to see-" Naruto said but was cut off by the same guy who kicked him out.

"This?!" The guy holds up the mask Naruto was looking at and threw it at him. "Have the stupid mask, you a monster and stay out of the shop!" The guy said. Naruto looked around his surroundings and saw that everyone was looking at him with hatred. "S-stop looking at me like that!" Naruto got up and ran with the mask in his hand.

He was now in the forest and stopped running. Naruto sat under a tree, knees pulled up to his chest, and wrapped himself in his arms and started crying silently. When he was crying three boys, obviously older than Naruto came up to him. "Hey look, it's the monster," 1 said pointing at Naruto. "Yeah." 2 said then smirked. "Let's have some fun." He said and the rest of them also smirked.

One of them grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to a tree. Naruto struggled under the boy's strength. The other two went and started punching him in the stomach.

The boys were about to punch him again when it was grabbed by a hand. They looked at the owner of the hand and it was another boy. "I do believe, he has done nothing to you. So please stop hurting Naruto-San." The boy said. " *Scoff* Like what will you do?" One of them said.

The boy that saved Naruto, kicked all of them in one shot and they were now ten feet away from them. The got up and ran towards the village. The boy turned around and looked at Naruto. He was scared of him. "W-will you h-hurt me too?" Naruto asked.

"Now why would I saved you and then hurt you?" He asked in monotone but made a small smile. "I don't know. Everyone hates me, and then you'll start hating me too." Naruto said. The boy smiled little more. "Hahaha, I would never ever hurt my little Otouto. And he is you." He said poking Naruto's forehead. Naruto looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" "I mean you are now my little Naruto-San." Naruto smiled brightly and hugged him. "So, I get to call you Nii-chan or Nii-San?" Naruto asked, "of course!" The boy said. "Say Nii-chan what's your name?" He asked. The boy stood up. "The names Mamoru, Naruto-San."

Naruto nodded his head. Mamoru picked up Naruto and place him on the side of his hip. Naruto holds onto him and put his head on his nii-chans shoulder. Mamoru then walked into the village, going to Naruto's apartment. It was obviously late.

...........................
( If there was any spelling errors, please correct me. Thank you. )