Chapter. 16 (part 4)

Again, same day

Mamoru p.o.v

I was looking at everyone, while they look at me, like I have two heads. "You kicked your own, wolves?" Tsunade ask. I shook my head 'no'. "No I don't. I couldn't really come up with a punishment for the two. They always argue and they create a massive storm, to which, I get angry at." I said totally calm about this.

Jiraiya sighed, but smiled at me. "Well I got to go, little wolf. And do my research." He whispered the last part. I just sighed and shook my head. "You got five seconds before I rat you out." I said, and he started running towards the village. "Five . . . Two one!" I shouted at him, and smirked. "That's cheating!" He whined. "He's after the hot springs, nanny." I said to Tsunade, while pointing at Jiraiya's running figure. Tsunade cracked her fingers. "I'll be back." She said, disappearing and reappearing right next to Jiraiya.

It happen in a blur. Jiraiya was now, unconscious and being dragged by a smiling Tsunade. I just shook my head, but smiled at Tsunade. "Well, we got to go, little wolf. If you ever want to talk to us, you know how to find us. Bye." Tsunade said, leaving while dragging Jiraiya. "Lady Tsunade! We didn't come here, to drag Jiraiya!" Shizune said. Tsunade stopped, and turned around, rubbing the back of her neck, sheepishly. I got confused. Tsunade and Shizune both gave me a wrapped, box. Tonton, gave me a small wrapped box. "What is this all about?" I ask, looking at them.

Tsunade smiled at me. "Open mines at midnight. Than you'll know." She said, walking away with Shizune and Tonton following her. I just look down at the boxes. I smirked. I tried opening Tsunade's box, but I couldn't. I tried breaking it opened with a rock, but nothing happened. "Oh! It has, a barrier on, so you can't opened it till midnight." Tsunade teller, before they were out of my sight.

I pouted. "Stupid, barrier. If you weren't so strong, or even on, I would've opened it already." I mumbled to myself, a little angry at the box. I look at the time, and it was 1:00pm. This is going to be a long day. I put the boxes, in a scroll, and started walking around, the forest. I'm not going back to the village, till it's midnight. Yup. I stopped, walking and realized something. Snow is still with me. I look down, at the corner of my eye, and I saw her, looking up at me. "So. What do you want to do?" I ask, continue my walk. "What is that? What do you mean, of 'what do you want to do?'" I sighed.

"You can just keep following me." I said, looking straight. "Yes, Mas... Er, I mean Mamoru." She quickly fixed her mistake. 'This is going to be a while.' I thought sighing. 'Rin? Um, are you there?' I ask, hoping he didn't block me out cause if my rudeness. There was silence. I sighed, softly, and sadly. 'Yes, Mamoru. I'm right here.' He finally said, making a smile etch onto my face. '-phew- I thought you left, or block me out.' I said. 'Um, I'm not sure how to leave, cause I'm pretty sure I can't go anywhere. And I would never block you out.' I smiled more brighter.

'Sorry. Sorry for being so rude to you. I didn't mean it, I promise.' I heard him chuckle. 'Your so, kind did you know that? I forgive you, and it's quite hard to be mad at you.' He said. I chuckled softly. I walked up to a tree, and climbed onto a branch. "Hey snow. If you don't mind, can you wake me up at midnight? And not a minute later." I ask, looking down at her. She nodded her head. "Don't worry, Mamoru! I've got you covered." I smiled, and closed my eyes. Soon, I felt myself slipping into a deep sleep.

Midnight

I felt something tugging on my arm. I heard barks here and there. But it turned into a voice. It sounded familiar but at same far, and unknown. Soon, I opened my eyes, and looked down from where I am. It was Snow. "I said wake me up at Midnight." I said getting off of my tree. "But it is midnight." I looked at her confused. It kinda felt like a minute for me to sleep.