Chapter 2.

Next morning

Mamoru pov (Pic of Mamoru ^)

I woke up feeling off. I took a quick shower and grabbed my clothing. I was wearing a black t-shirt, with a black jacket, and fingerless gloves. I put on a choker/collar and put on a necklace that has a blue gem. I put on a jutsu to hide my wolf ears.

I then ran out of my house and to Naruto's apartment. I felt a presence beside Naruto's chakra. I hide my presence and chakra and walked in. I slowly make my way to his room. I peek my head in the room only to find, the Hokage standing with Naruto. 'It's too early for Naruto to be up.' I thought. I put on a jutsu to make myself disappear.

I then start walking on the ceiling and was right above them listening to their conversation. "So Naruto, what did this boy look like?" The Hokage asked. "Well um, he looked about two years older than me, and was wearing all black with blue eyes and had a necklace with a blue gem on it." The Hokage nodded his head.

"Naruto-San why are you talking about me?" I said monotone, and both of them flinch. They look everywhere around the room but couldn't find me. I released the invisible jutsu and jumped down next to Naruto and picked him up and put him on my hip, one arm around his waist and the other on his leg to make sure he didn't fall.

The Hokage looked surprised to have not noticed my presence. "Nii-chan!" Naruto exclaims and hugged my neck. "You didn't answer my question Naruto-San. Why are you talking about me?" I said monotone. "Well, that's because the Hokage here wanted to know cause he saw me being carried home by you, Nii-chan!" I nodded my head.

"I have never seen you in the village before. Are you from here?" The Hokage asked, eyeing me a little. I turned to look at him. "No, I am not from here. I just got here yesterday, protecting my little Naruto-San here." I said fixing my hold on Naruto.

"And if you're wondering, the two guards at the gate, Kotetsu, and Izumo I believe that's their name were sleeping on the job, so I just walked in the village with a sleeping Naruto in my hands," I said and the Hokage nodded his head. "I want you to fully be registered in the village and have you in the academy. Let's finish this conversation in my office, please follow me." The Hokage said walking away.

"I'm sorry, but I promised Naruto-San that I will play with him," I said then ran out of the room and jumped off the balcony with Naruto now on my back. "So it's a game of tag huh?" I last heard the Hokage said before I left the hearing range.

After jumping from roof to roof I stopped at a park and put Naruto down. "Wow, Nii-chan! You promised to play with me!" Naruto said standing in front of me. I smiled a little and crouched down to his eye level. I patted his head. "Of course Naruto-San, you are my little brother, even though it's not by blood," I said and he did a goofy grin.

"What should we play, Nii-chan!" I thought for a second then smiled a little. "How about hiding and seek, you count and I hide Okay?" Naruto nodded his head and went five feet away from me and started to count. I was looking around for a place to hide but felt someone watching.

I took a quick glance at the tree Naruto was by. I saw a white mask. 'Probably an Anbu.' I started walking, and hide behind a bench. "Ready or not here I come!" Naruto said and started looking everywhere. He saw my feet and smiled. He ran where I was, "I found you nii-chan!"

I smiled a bit and stood up. "Naruto-San go on my back, where going to be running on rooftops okay?" I asked. He nodded his head and climbed on my back. Once he did I hold him tight and started running. Once I did the anbu's that was hiding came, and ran after us.