Chapter. 17

Time skip: Two years later.

Mamoru p.o.v

"Naruto! You little brat! Come back here!" I shouted, at him trying to catch the little bugger. He took something from me, that no women will allow. Well maybe there are some. Naruto ran into Kakashi, and hid behind his legs. "Oh! Naruto, what are you doing here." Kakashi ask, while picking him up. He pointed at me. "Mamo-nii is going to kill me." He shouted.

I finally caught up to them, and caught my breath. "What he'd do?" He ask. I glared at Naruto. "He took my strawberry covered chocolate! And my last one!" I said crossing my arm, and looking away from them. I heard Kakashi chuckle. "Naruto. You should know to never take food, from Mamoru." He said putting him down. "I know but I really really wanted to try the covered strawberry chocolate! It looked so good, and it is good! Believe it!" Naruto cheered.

I huffed and started walking away. "Well I'm going to go. " I said, and disappeared. I reappeared at the akatsuki base, and smiled full heartedly. "Tooooooooooobi!" I shouted, hugging him like he was about to disappear. He took a step back in shock. "Mamo-Chan! How are you Mamo-Chan! Tobi is fine!" I chuckled, and pulled from our hug. I smiled brightly at him. "I'm happy!" I said now dragging him to the big room. There I met everyone there. But there were new faces I haven't seen before.

I stopped walking, and I immediately hid behind Tobi. There was a face I knew all to well. "Mamo-chan? Is something wrong." Tobi ask, looking down on me. I shook my head no, while my eyes never left that man. He turned his head, and his eyes light up but went back to normal and he licked his lips, while grinning at me. I just hid more behind Tobi. "Who's the brat." A man, with red hair and bored looking eyes came over to me and Tobi. "Sasori-san! This is Mamo-chan! Mamo-chan this is Sasori-san!" I smiled at Sasori while he just looked down on me.

I opened my eyes, only to see I'm not with Tobi anymore. I was in the air, with Sasori, glaring at me. I dropped, my smile and glared back at him. No emotion on my face. "Put me down, brat." I said venom in my voice. He smirked at me. "I like you kid." He said putting me down. I smiled at him and skipped away with Tobi on my heels, and trying to get far away from him. "Hey! Sushi! Mr. Fuckity fuck fuck! Where are you!" I shouted in the hideout. I heard feet clattering, and shouts. Around the corner, was Hidan and Kisame running towards me, shouting at each other. When they where in arms length and about to hug me, I grabbed the back of Tobi's, cloak, and jumped up.

The both of them crashed into each other. I landed a few feet away from them, and chuckle. "Nice to see you guys too." I said smiling. Kisame got up, and hugged me to death. "Kid! You left us alone with Tobi! It was like living in hell with him." Kisame said putting me down. I smiled at him and scratch the back of my neck. "Sorry I couldn't visit in a while. I had work to do." I said. "What a fucking lame excuse!" Hidan said hugging me. I just chuckled. He put me down and did his famous smirk. I grabbed his hand and started running to the training grounds.

Even if Hidan was complaining I still ran. I finally made it to the training grounds, and let go of his hand. I than stand on the other side of him and smiled. "Come on! I wanna fight!" I said to Hidan. He smirked and got into a fighting stance. Before I could make the first move, someone called. "Stop." My head sapped to the owner of the voice. "Come on Leader! I was fucking going to have some fucking fun around here!" Hidan whine putting his weapon away. I sighed, but ran over to Pein and hugged him. "Hey uncle Pein! How you been! Life been treated ya good!" I said looking up at him.

He picked me up, and hugged me too. "I'm fine. Life is life." He said carrying me somewhere, with Hidan, Kisame, and Tobi following. Pein walked into his office and sat down in his chair with me on his lap. I look at his desk, and sweat dropped. It was a mess! I sighed, and went cleaning his desk, while the others talk. He called in the other members, Sasori and him. Apparently they had a meeting.

I just tune them out while cleaning his desk. Though I felt a pair of unwanted eyes on me. I was afraid to look who it was. Cause I already know who it is. I calmed myself down, and resume cleaning. I started thinking. Where's Zetsu? And Konan? Those are the two I haven't seen all day. Wonder they could be. I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard my name being called. I look up at Pein, and saw he was still talking to the other members. I got off his lap, and went out of the office. "Mamoru." I heard my name being whispered.

I turn my head to the right and the lights there was dim, to the point you can't really see anything. I look around me, and started going down the hall. My name was being said, more and more, the further I went down the hall. The hall got increasingly dimmer the farther I went down. The whispers where getting louder with each step I took. Then everything went silent, and I stopped walking. The hall was cold, where I could see my own breath. The lights where out, and the only thing I heard was my name being screamed in my ear. I screamed, but I couldn't hear or feel my voice anymore. I felt my eyes, closed and my body was falling.

All I remember before blacking out, was someone, or something catching me.

Third p.o.v

Everyone was in Peins office having a meeting, when they heard it. A ear piercing scream broke through the hideout. "Help!" It screamed, than it was silent once more. Everyone whipped their heads to the door, and practically everyone screamed out one thing. "Mamoru!" They rushed out of the office and went to go looking for her, leaving a confused, puppet and snake.

Everyone was scattered in the hideout looking for Mamoru. They all came back, with the same answer. "I can't find her." Just when they where about to look out side, a man in all black with a cloak and a hoodie, over his face with long fingers, an over sized scythe, and an a aura that screamed death came walking in the big room carrying a unconscious Mamoru, that had a wrapped cloth around her head that had blood on. Everyone turned their heads to look at the intruder and then the unconscious girl.

It as like staring right in the eyes of death. Hidan was about to run over there but Pein had hold up his arm, stopping Hidan. "Who are you." Pein said narrowing his eyes at him. "Grim Reaper." His dark voice, that sounded like he was distorted, and full of power. Most of the members took a step back while others tried to calm down. 'H-he's kidding. Right.' Hidan thought. "What are you doing with her." Pein ask on more time. "Discussing her fate, in the future." He answered. "What will that be." Anger written all over Peins face. "When she'll die."

Before anyone could react the room went dark, and all you could hear was whispers. Lights in the room came back on, but Mamoru, and the intruder was no where to be found. "Find Mamoru and that intruder, now!" Pein ordered everyone, and even he went to got find Mamoru.

Mamoru p.o.v

Talking. That's all I hear. Talking. But, I don't recognize the voices. They sound powerful, and some old, like ancient. Who are these people? And why are they here? But where am I? There's no echo, when they talk like back in the base. Am I in a house? No. I'm not. It doesn't seem like I'm in a house. More like, a . . . Like a powerful place, where you need to be granted permission to enter. I opened my eyes, but immediately closed them. My eyes got adjusted to the bright lights, and I sat up, opening my eyes once more.

I had wide eyes, and everyone in the room was looking at me. "Welcome home, Mamoru."

------------

Finally! I've finished this chapter! So! What do you think what happened! This twisted, plot in the story! Awesomeness! Bleh, sorry fan girl moment, on my story. Anyway what do you think will happened to Mamoru? And tell me what you think these mysterious people are. Sorry if I took forever, on the chapters lately. So please, Vote Comment, and Read on!

Do you guys even read this?