Chapter. 7

Mamoru p.o.v

I dropped off, Sasuke home, and saw a couple of ninja's, trying to calm down Fugaku. And to tell you the truth, it was funny. He kept shouting, of how I kidnapped his son, and how he's going to kill me in my sleep. I chuckled, and went to drop off Naruto. It was pretty late, and Naruto, was rambling off of how, he wanted ramen for dinner. Ramen, this. Ramen that. It's ramen everything!

"Fine! Well stop by Ichiraku, for dinner, than straight off to bed!" I said a little irritated. Naruto just fist bumped the air, and shouted, 'yeah!' I shook my head, and ran, to catch up to him. Not letting him, eat more than two today. I found Naruto sitting on the stool, not eating his food yet. I sat next to him, and I gave him a confused look. "You didn't started. Why?" I ask, while ordering a miso soup. He looked at me and smiled. "I was waiting for you! I can't start eating without, my family member, now can I?" I smiled faintly, and rubbed his head.

We laughed a little, and started eating while talking. We were mostly, talking of what we will do tomorrow, or tell stories, and maybe tell some secrets. Well that ended when I felt a pang, in my stomach. I gripped my sromach with my free, hand while eating and talking to Naruto. 'Rin. What's wrong.' I know there was something, wrong. But what? 'Your being watched. Multiple, chakra signatures, and do not, underestimate them.' Rin warned.

I frowned a little. 'Who are they after.' There was a silence, before Rin answered. 'You.' I stood up, and Naruto was startled. "Come one Sunshine. Let's go home. It's past your bed time." I said, paying the old man, and putting Naruto on my back, but not before grabbing a miso soup, bowl for tomorrow morning breakfast, for Naruto. "Ahh man! I didn't get to have my third bowl!" Naruto complained. "Sorry Sunshine. I don't want you to miss school. And it's past your bedtime." I said, jumping on the rooftops. I landed on Naruto's balcony, and walked in his room.

I tucked him, in and waited till he was asleep. 'Rin. Where are they right now.' I said, as I stood up, and put the miso soup, in Naruto's fridge, while taking out some rotten food, and drinks. 'On a roof, a couple of buildings from here.' 'You know why they are here?' 'I may know the future, but I don't know yours. You have to figure that out. I'm sorry.' 'It's fine.' I teleported myself to the Hokages building, and as always, scare the crap out of the old man. He calmed down and looked at me.

I put a finger up to my mouth telling him to be quiet. He nodded his head, and gave me a serious look. I walked up to him, and poked his forehead. 'Hey old man.' The Hokage had wide eyes. 'W-what? I can hear you! How!' 'I send chakra to your head, when I poked you. Now I have something to discuss.' Now a serious conversation started.

Third p.o.v

4. There are four ninja, watching Mamoru, on a rooftop. "So we are to capture the kid?" Sakon, said looking through the glass window. "Yeah. Orochimaru, wants him. He says there's something special about the kid." Tayuya, said answering the question. "Well what are we doing here?! Let's get the brat!" Kidōmaru said, about to jump off the building. Tayuya, punch Kidōmari on the head. "You idiot! Can't you see he's with the Hokage!" "But, what are they doing? There just standing around." Jirōbō said, pointing.

"Your right. There doing nothing." Sakon said sighing. Now the four was silent again watching what was happening, in the Hokage building. The Hokage pulled something from his desk and gave it to Mamoru. It was the leaf head band. There was faint smile on Mamoru's lips, he put it on and he was gone again. "The hell! He's gone again!" Kidōmaru exclaimed. "Shut it!" Tayuya, said an anime vain popping up. "He's right there." Jirōbō, casually says. They look where he said, and Mamoru was in a tree, sitting with his arms crossed, and eyes closed.