Chapter. 14 (part 2)

Same day

Third p.o.v (with wolf pack)

The wolves, were a little worried. "Guys. You know how we made an oath to never keep secrets from milady! So why are we keeping this secret! It's breaking her heart, and our trust is fading!" The little pup from the group Chi, said, worried and scared. "She doesn't remember, what today is! So we, and the other people we fought and Naruto are going to surprise her!" Lightning said, jumping up and down, but he stopped. "But she hates surprises. She'll cuss at everyone, and explode on us. How is that going to work." Thunder said. He is usually quite, gets into fights with Litghning, can always calm, loves art, but has a good team work.

"Fuuuuuuuuck! Why is this so fucking hard! Let's just fucking tell her already!" That was Ken. You all know he's a bloodthirsty wolf, eats human, and swears a lot. "If we do, you'll know what happened. She'll hide for a couple of days than come back. That's how she is." Lightning said. He gets into fights with Thunder, and Ken, can have a bad temper and he also loves art, but it's different from Thunders. "It'll be different this year. She'll stay. She has finally met Naruto, and made friends and likes the Uchiha boy. She only has this year, and next year left, so she wouldn't dare run." Leo. The calm and collected one. He is the treasure in this group and very greedy.

"He's right. Besides, were would she go?" Lightning said. "Okay we fucking get it! She won't run this year. So let's just fucking go, and help the other human, get ready, the fucking thing." Ken said already walking off. "What about, milady?" Chi said, always thinking of others. "She'll be fine. She has Rin." Thunder said, reassuring the little pup. He nodded his head, and soon followed the rest of the pack.

Rin p.o.v (never have expected this)

Right now Mamoru is sleeping in a tree. I sighed. I don't talk her when she's asleep, cause um, well let's just say I got it first hand. But if I do talk to her, it's when someone is about to attack her sleeping figure. Boring job if you ask me. Believe it or not I'm actually a book. It's called Violent Ends. It's a really good book. It's about when- wait. Who the hell am I talking to?! -sigh- I'll just talk to someone close.

"Ha! Your freaking talking to yourself!" Someone or something spoke in my head. "Shut up Kurama. At least I get to talk to someone and not get bored like you do." I said. "Whatever. So how's Mamoru doing? And it sounds like she doesn't remember what today is." I sighed. "She's been worried about a lot of stuffs lately, that most of the time, she won't take care of herself. She'll take care, the ones she's worried about, before, or forget to care or herself. And yeah she did quiet forget what today was." I heard Kurama chuckle. "What's so funny?" I ask. "Nothing. I just remember, why she hate's this day. Very funny if you think about it." He said. I just sighed. "Dude! Stop your sighing! You sound like one old man, that has fucking problems!" Kurama scolded me.

"The hell are you scolding me for! I could kill you in a instant!" I shouted. "Hahaha! Yeah, yeah! Keep on dream, wolf." I got angry at him. "Shut up fox! You don't know what I could do!" He snorted. "Oh really? Does Mamoru know what you could do?" He asked. "Of course she knows what I could do! I practically tell her everything!" "Oh really?! Does she know, you took over her body, and killed her love ones!" He shouted at me. Now I'm furious. "I did no such thing! The fucking snake put something inside of her, to make her do everything he told her!" I shouted back.

"Not that day! The recent one! Teme!" "Don't call me that! And I didn't take over body! I would never do such thing! Dobe!" "That is totally a lie! You have taken over her body! Just admit it!" Just than someone else entered, our heads. "Shut the fuck up. I'm sleeping here. Why don't you fuckers, just go kiss and make up. Your starting to get on my nerves." Mamoru, lowly said, with venom dripping with each word. This made us shake a little. "Y-yes ma'am!" Kurama and I said in sync.