Chapter 3.

Mamoru pov

Everyone was looking at me shocked, except for Naruto. He was chowing down his food. "Y-you're a human!?" Kiba said. I nodded my head. I turned to look at the girl. "I am sorry, but I didn't catch your name," I said to her. She had a tint of pink. "Are you sick?" I said then put my hand on her forehead.

She turned a dark shade of red and fainted. I caught her just in time. "Um, what happened?" I asked the lady. She smirked. "I think dear Hana here has a crush on you," she said. I nodded my head. "So what do I call you?" I asked looking at the lady. "Call me, Tsume. Inuzuka Tsume." I nodded my head. "Kiba, Hana, and Tsume. Nice knowing you." I look at the time and I stood up fast.

"Naruto-San! You're going to be late for school!" I said. "Nii-chan! Stop freaking out it's only like 7:30. Am." Naruto said. "Wait! You guys are brothers?" Tsume said. I nodded my head. I grabbed Naruto's hand and started walking away. "Thank Tsume! I'll owe you later!" I yelled and ran out of the compound with Naruto on my back.

I was at Naruto's apartment and started grabbing clean clothes for him. I pushed Naruto into his room and took off his shirt. "Come on you need to change. "I said. "Fine, fine." He said. After he was done changing I grabbed his hand threw him on my back and ran to the academy. Once there I knocked on the classroom door. A man with a scar going across his face answers the door.

"Oh, who are you?" He asked politely. "Me, no one really, I'm just dropping off Naruto-San," I said then walked into the classroom. I felt immediately stares, but I ignored them. I was standing in the front of the classroom with Naruto still on my back. I look around the classroom and saw Sasuke.

I smiled a little then waved at him. "Hey Sasuke,"  I said. He smiled and ran, to me then hugged me. I chuckled a little. I felt stares. I look up at the class again and the girls were fuming with rage. I gave the girls a deadly glare and they flinched. I smirked. I grabbed Sasuke with one arm and carried him.

"So. Sasuke has fangirls?" I teased him. He pouted. "They are annoying." I laughed. "Nii-chan. How come Sasuke has fangirls?" Naruto asked. I smiled. "I don't know Naruto-San. If I was a girl then I would be your fangirls, but I'm not." I said.

Naruto pouted. I looked at Kiba who was pouting. "Come Kiba! Don't you want a hug?" I said. He smiled brightly and ran towards me, and hugged me. I picked him up with my free hand. I had Naruto on my shoulders, Sasuke sitting on my left arm with Kiba sitting on my right arm.

I look up at the rest of the class, they were confused. "So! I'm your new classmate! I may be older than you, but I'm only here for Naruto-San!" I said monotone to the class. Everyone nodded. "Ahem, " I turned around and saw the man who opened the door. I walked to him with the three kids still on me.

"Sorry about that Iruka-sensei. I'll take my seat now." I said and started walking up the stairs to a seat. The three boys on me wanted to sit by me. I walked to the back and put Sasuke on the left seat and Kiba on the right. "Happy?" I said. The two boys nodded but Naruto protested. "Where do I sit! I wanted to sit by you nii-chan!" Naruto said sulking a little. I chuckled.

"Naruto-San. You are already in your seat. On my shoulders, that why we're sitting in the back." I said. And Naruto stopped sulking and did a goofy grin.

As the time past Naruto fell asleep, his arms on top of my head and his head resting in his arms. I was taking notes for Naru when he wakes up. Sasuke was listening to the teacher ignoring the whispering girls. Kiba was playing with his dog Akamaru. Naruto was woken up by the sound of the bell going off telling that class was over.

I sighed. 'Finally, the class is over.' I said. "Hehehe. You are the one who wanted to go to the academy." Rin said in my head. 'Whatever.' I got up from my seat and started walking out of the classroom. I totally forgot Naruto was still on my shoulders. "Naruto-San, get up," I said rolling my shoulders. He stirred in his sleep. "Just five for minutes."