Chap. 20

Ok! I promised to make a longer chapter, so I will fulfill that promise! Go YOUTHFULNESS!
-------------------

Third p.o.v

As everyone, walks through many different corridors, till they came to a huge golden door. Kami pushes it opened, and everyone walks in. They all bow their head, and look up at their king. Zeus. "Have you brought her?" Zeus , asks as he steps off his throne and walk towards the group. Kami answered first. "Yes, milord. We have, Mamoru. But, she doesn't remember us, at all." His voice held some sadness. Zeus nodded his head. "But, even though she doesn't remember us, your name, Zeus has triggered something." Hera said, standing next to Zeus, who was thinking.

"Something is blocking, a part of her memory making it hard for her to remember us, but my name triggered something, than we have a chance, of her recovering of what she lost. For now, take her to her room, let her rest there, and lest hope her room will also trigger something." Zeus said. Everyone nodded their heads and vowed, and went their separate ways. Jashin gave Kami Mamoru, and went somewhere. Kami sighed, but smiled, at his little sister.

He walked down a hall, and turned left, where a door, is all the way down the hall. He opened the door, and smiled brighter. They left the room alone, when she disappeared from Olympus. He put her down, on her queen size bed, that was crimson red, and had a four post. He tucked her in, and kiss her on their forehead. "Please remover little sis. We lost you, a long ago. So please remember." He whisper as a tear slid down his cheek, and landed on Mamoru's, cheek. When he was about to leave, he felt a tug on his sleeve.

He look down, to see Mamoru's arm, on his clothing, her eyes looking straight into his. She look still sleepy. "Big brother. Stay with Mamoru. Mamoru, scared to sleep by herself right now." Mamoru said, but it sounded so childish, and in third person. Kami's eyes widen. 'I think she remembers.' Kami said to the others, through telepathy. 'WHAT?!' Everyone shouted, through the telepathy. 'I said I think. Let me stay right here, right with her, she wants me to sleep with her, like old times.' Kami said before shutting them out. He smiled at Mamoru, and crawled in bed, and started to drift off, and fell asleep, making sure, Mamoru, his little sister, was still there sleeping with him.

(BunnyLino has asked, what the Akautski and Konoha are during with Mamoru's disappearance so here it is! So is this chapter like dedicated to her? I guess so, yaaaay!) 😝😜

Meanwhile at the Akautski

"Fuuuuuuck!" Hidan shouted, as he ran everywhere in the base. Everyone was doing what he was doing, but with more control, and also looking outside the base. They where looking for Mamoru, who they hold dear. Even if the cold hearted people don't admit it, they still love her, like a sister, or any kind relative they never had before. While the puppet, and the snake, was standing, in the middle of the big room dumbfounded of what's going on. Well Sasori was in Hiruko, and was standing five feet away from Orochimaru. Even though he was a emotionless puppet, he hated, Orochimaru's sickening aura. It always gave him the creeps.

"Leader-sama! I can't find her anywhere!" Kisame shouted, as they regroup. They al, had the same response. Pein swear, under his breath. He cherished Mamoru. He loved all those crazy questions, she would bombard with. And will keep asking on how, or why he's orange, but he would never answer, just run away from her. But now she's gone. She's being kidnapped, in their base. And are you kidding me?! Where freaking the Akautski! We could take out army's! But couldn't stop one measly guy from taking Mamoru?!

What the hell!

Anyway moving on to Konoha