Chap. 21

Recap:

The Hokage sighed. "I'm sorry, Kakashi. But I have to agree with Ibiki. He's right, we don't know anything about her. She never told us her past, or anything like that." Hiruzen apologized. Kakashi has forgiven him. "So when she comes back, we'll have Inoichi go through her mind." Hiruzen said. Ibiki and Kakashi than left. Hiruzen took off his hat, and put his head in his hands. "Please. Please forgive me, for my actions, Mamoru. I never wanted any of this to happened." He said, almost like a prayer.

End recap.

Mamoru, shot opened her eyes and sat up in bed. 'What, was that. It sounded like the old man, praying? For forgiveness?' She shook her head, and got out of the bed. She heard soft snoring, and she turned her head, to see Kami sleeping on the bed. 'Kami. What a nice name.' She thought, leaving her room, and went to venture around the big palace.

And it was big. 'I think I'm lost.' Mamoru thought, sweat dropping. 'I think it's bigger than the Akautski base.' As sh looked around she saw many golden things. 'I think Kakuzu would love this place. Everything is practically golden! So are these people rich or somethings?' As Mamoru walks aimlessly around the palace she doesn't notice she's being followed, by many. "Sshe'ss back." One of them said. "I thought we killed her." "No. Sssomeone teleported her."

The group all smiled wickedly. They're going to kill Mamoru. They all launch at her. Mamoru turned around and she had wide eyes. She screamed, and when she did, thunder erupted, followed by lightning. But the group, ended across from her. Mamoru open her eyes to see, pure white wings in front of her. There in front of her, stood an angel, but not just any angel, it was an archangel. "Are you alright, milady?" The Angel ask, looking at the group, ready to battle them.

"Y-yes." Mamoru, finally said, while stuttering. "Should I dispose of them milady." The archangel ask. Mamoru look at the creatures. Even if they where weird looking, Mamoru, doesn't want anyone to die. "Just, send them back where they came from." Mamoru, quietly said. "Yes, milady" There was a bright light, and the creatures where gone. The angel turn around, and bowed to Mamoru. "Um, not to be rude, but who are you?" Mamoru, kindly ask. There was a pang in the Angels heart. 'She doesn't remember me.' He thought. He stood up tall and pride, and look at Mamoru's, little figure. "I am, Raphael. Your personal, archangel. I was assigned to you when you where first born. I would give up my life, for yours, Milady." Raphael said, bowing his head to her.

When she was about to ask something even barged in. "Little sis! What happened? We heard thunder and lightning!" Kami said, hugging his dear little sister. Mamoru got out of his grasp. "I fine, big brother. Raphael, just saved me from weird looking creatures." Mamoru said remembering what happened. "Well of course he's supposed to save you. He's your personal archangel." Hera said smiling at Mamoru. She nodded her head, looking at Raphael's, so many wings. "Is it . . . Soft?" Mamoru ask, staring at the wings. Everybody laugh.

"Yes milady. It's softer than anything in this vast world. Would you like to touch it's?" Raphael said, having one wing, go by her. She hesitated but touched it. Next she hugged it. "You sure it's not one comfy bed? Like the clouds? It's so so soft." Mamoru said and everyone laughed. Next she just stood there not moving an inch.

"Um little sis? Is everything alright?" Kami ask, as he tapped he shoulder. She immediately look up at Raphael. "It's good to see you, again Ralph." Mamoru said smiling.

Mamoru p.o.v

"You sure it's not one comfy bed? Like the clouds? It's so so soft." I said, as I rub my cheek with the wing. Everyone laughed. Next I couldn't move, I was remembering something. A flashback.