Chapter. 10

Mamoru p.o.v

I woke up, at five in the morning and smiled. I got off the couch, and cracked almost everything. 'Stupid couch. Why are you so stiff.' I went into Naruto's room, and peaked my head in. I seat dropped. He was hugging a box of ramen, and kept talking about ramen in his sleep. I shook, my head and tipped toed to the bathroom. I took a cold freaking shower, and freeze my ass, getting out of the shower. 'Maybe cold water wasn't a good idea.' I look at my hands, and saw burns on it.

'Stupid wheel chair! It should have a steering wheel and brakes!' 'Oh shut up already! I'm trying to sleep here!' 'Oh sorry.' I quickly put on some clothes, and made some toast. Once I was done with everything I smiled, more wider. I left the apartment, and ran down into town. It was quiet, and dark. I used the shadows so no one will see me. 'No one is up this early.' 'Yes! The old man, Hiruzen is! And he sees everything!' I went practically everywhere to find one store. And I finally found it! It was right besides the apartment.

I broke in and made sure not to trip anything. I look at every bucket, but none of them had the color i wanted. Just as luck was running out on me, I saw them. I grabbed all of it, and teleported myself to the hospital. I smiled widely. I opened all the lids, and started my painting.

Couple minuets later.

Yes! Hahahahahaha! Iv'e done it! Iv'e painted the hospital, crimson red! Hahahaha! I hid all the evidence, and before I went back to Naruto's apartment, I stopped walking and look down the hall. I look down at my burned hands, then went down the halls. I got to pay an old friend a visit. I walked into his room quietly, and sat down, on the chair, next to his bed. He looked really peaceful. I look around his white room. I smiled. I grabbed a black paint color and started painting. I got off the roof, and look at my work. Perfect. The room, was all black, with glowing stars on the roof. I left a note on the desk and left. I teleported back to the apartment, and made sure, all the paint was off me, and the buckets was discarded.

I plopped back onto the couch, and passed out.

I woke up with a start. I fell of the couch, but got up quickly, and ran to a window. There, at the Hospital where the police. Konoha Military Police Force. I smirked. That once beautiful white, hospital turned into a dark crimson red. "Mamo-nii!" I was tackled to the ground, by a hyper genetic, knuckle head, Naruto. "Whaaaaat!" I said trying to pry him off. "School started an hour ago! Does that mean, no school today?!" He shouted. "Fuc- fudge! Your late! Why didn't you wake me up!" I got up, and went in his room grabbing clean clothes. "I was looking for a cream, to help your hands." I stopped and looked at Naruto.

"Thanks buddy. But get dressed! Your running around in your underwear! How did that happened?!" I said throwing him clothes, while trying to put on his shirt. "It was hot! And I thought you wouldn't mind!" He said, putting on his pants. I thought about it. "Fine. That's fine." I said, rushing him to the bathroom. I grabbed his toothbrush, and put some toothpaste on it and started brushing his teeth. "Show me with fingers. How many times do you brush a day?" He put up, two fingers. "Wrong. Three times a day. For how much minutes?" He put up one finger. "Wrong again! Three to four minutes a day. Do you brush hard, or slow and soft." I took out the tooth brush. He spit in the sink.

"The second one! Brush, slow and soft." I nodded my head. "There are more questions for you, but it's time to go." I grabbed, Naruto, and teleported us to the school. Well it was more like in the class. "Sorry Iruka! I woke up late! I'm not coming to class today, got to do something, bye!" Before anyone could say anything I teleported out of there. I ended up at gramps office. "How ya been?" I said putting my hands in my pockets. "I"m fine. Do you know who painted, the hospital red?" He said raising an eyebrow, while looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders.