Chapter 4.

Mamoru pov

I reappeared in front of Kakashi's house. I look at the time and it was 1:30 am. I knocked on the door and waited. "Oh. He's still sleeping." I said aloud. I opened the door and walked in. I went up stairs and opened a door that led to a bedroom. I look around and it was plain. A book shelf that said Icha Icha Paradise. 'Pervert.' I thought. I saw Kakashi sleeping on his bed. I walked to him and started shaking him.

He still had his mask on. 'Wonder why he where a mask all the time.' I started shaking him a little more violently and still he didn't budge. I got irritated and walked on his walls up to his ceiling. I was above Kakashi. I conceal my chakra and grabbed something from my weapons pouch. It was a smoke bomb. I dropped it on his head and it exploded.

I heard a 'thud' on the ground. When the smoke cleared up Kakashi was up standing in a fighting position kuni in hand and had his sharingan on. Well on his left eye anyways. He was looking everywhere in the room but couldn't find anyone. "Hey" I said in monotone. With that simple word he spins around fast and threw the kuni at me. I didn't move but caught the kuni. He finally notice it was me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "I've come to get you. It's time to go. Meet me at the entrance of the gate." I said and vanished. I reappeared in front of Gai's house. 'I think I forgot something at home.' I thought while walking in Gai's house. I walked upstairs and into his room. I found him sleeping with weird pj's on. 'I need to check something' I thought.

I walked to Gai's closet and opened it. I sweat drop at the sight. It was multiple of just green spandex in here. I than walked to Gai and started shaking him. He didn't budge. 'Really. Him too?' I mentally groaned. I whispered in his ear. "Your youthfulness is dying when you sleep." And with that he jumped out of bed saying. "NOO! DONT DIE!" "Wow that actually worked" I said. He turned his towards me. "Come on get ready and meet me at the entrance of the gate." I said and teleported to my house.

I walked to my bedroom and I rubbed my hands down my face. I forgotten my backpack that had more scrolls. I grabbed the bag and teleported to the main gates of Konoha. No one was there yet. I sat in the middle of the dirt road and closed my eyes. It was 2:10 am. "I'll give them ten minutes to get here."I said and waited.

~five minutes later~

I heard foot steps coming towards me. I opened my eyes to see Kakashi and Gai walking together. I stood up and started walking. It was still pretty dark but I didn't mind. I could see in the dark which was cool. Behind me was Kakashi ignoring Gai, and Gai talking about youthfulness. I was ten feet away from them. I chuckled at them. I felt them staring at my back. I turned my head slightly to look at them. "What" I said monotone. "You laughed."Kakashi said.

I nodded my head. "Yes I did. You two are very amusing."I smirked and turned my head away from them. It was now 6:30 am. The sun was out and we still kept walking. 'Where are you going?' Rin asked. 'It's been awhile since I last heard you Rin. Anyway I'm going to Kumogakure' I said. 'Ahh. The Hidden cloud village. Will you be meeting him there?' 'If I see him.'

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a green loud man. "KAKASHI! WHAT IS THIS MISSION ABOUT?!" I turned around little annoyed. "Green man, keep it down, or that youthfulness is really going to die." I gave a deathly glare to him. He nodded his head and was talking quieter this time. "The mission is giving the Raikage a important scroll. It couldn't be delivered by a messenger hawk cause Lord Hokage feared other ninja's will shoot down the hawk. So we're personally giving the scroll to the Raikage." Kakashi explained.

I felt something odd in my gut. I stopped walking and Kakashi and Gai also stopped. "In the trees now!" I said and jumped in the trees hiding my presence while running. The two behind me followed my lead and did the same. Kakashi and Gai speed up so now they where running besides me. "Mamoru, what's wrong." Kakashi asked.