Chap. 22

Third p.o.v

Right now Mamoru is passed out, on a hard cold, cement chair all strapped up. "This, won't leave any side effects, right?" Kakashi ask, worried. The Hokage sighed. "I hope not, Kakashi." There where in a separate room, watching Mamoru. Between them and Mamoru, was just a hard solid glass. There was a knock at the door. "Lord Hokage, Inoichi is here. And he's ready." Ibiki said, coming into the room and closing the door.

The Hokage sighed. "Let the interrogation commence." With that order, Inoichi, came into the room, Mamoru was in, and he had a face shown, that he was sorry. But before he could get by her, she shot up her head, and look straight into his eyes. He took a step back. She was grinning sadistic, had a crazy look in her eyes, and was laughing evilly, but it was low. 'Oh god. Someone help us.' Inoichi thought, frighten.

He mustered up his courage, and went to the girl. He put his hand on her head, and did a hand sign with his other hand. He closed his eyes, and next thing you know, he's in.

Mamoru p.o.v

He was in. This man, is inside my head. But, he has to get pass, all that barriers, and then he has to fight enemy's, and than he has to be abnormal smart, to get pass, all my mathematical gates, that passes the three legendary sannin knowledge. Sigh. I have too much security in my head. But I was going to make it easy for him.

I appeared in my own world, fun land, and disabled all the security. I saw him, floating with a very confuse face in. I waved at him, and he awkwardly wave back. My world, fun land is an amusement park. "Come! Come venture into my world! Fun land!" I shouted at him, while laughing and running around, the place. "W-Wait!" He stuttered running after me. I just giggled, and stopped running. "If you want to ask me questions, you have to fight." I snap my fingers, and we where now in a arena, where gladiators fought against each other.

I was sitting in a throne, while he was in the arena, looking around. "You have to battle, these men, in order to ask me questions warrior! Now than, let the games begin!" I said snapping my fingers. I laugh evilly, as he fights, the monsters I have created in my mind.

After who knows long

I watch amuse as this man, defeats all the monsters. He looks up at me, panting. "Now . . . Will you answer . . . My questions?" He asks. I smile evilly and started cackling. I look at him, with a gleam in my eye. "But you never met Rin yet." I said so childish. He had a confuse face on "Rin?" I smile.

I snapped my fingers, and we ended up, in a dark gloomy place, that had pure black water, with red highlights. There was a red, gate that separates me and Rin. All you could see in the gates was pure red eyes. I stood in front of the gate, with a evil grin on, and had a smug look on my face. I put my hands on my hips, and was leaning on the right. The man in front of me, stood horrified. "Meet Rin." I said, raising my hand towards Rin. He did one of the loudest barks, and the guy in front of me, stumble back, while I just stood there.

"Whatever you ask, you must also say it in front of Rin too." I said. He shakily got to his feet, and keeps looking at me, then switches to Rin. "Where did you come from." He asks. "My mom." I said laughing a little. "Ok than, where did your mom come from?" "My grandmother." He just sighed. "I need an eligible answer kid. Not dumb kinds." He said.

I frown. I turn around and started walking towards Rin's gate. He barked, happy. Rin could come out if I let him. I grabbed the gate with one hand, and look at the man. "I'm done playing with you. Rin can have some fun now." I said opening the gate. The man stumble back and, took out a kuni. All that evil chakra, from Rin, came out as soon I opened the gate. Rin, started walking out of the gate, snarling at the man, and had a evil grin on his wolf face. I snap my fingers, and Rin leap forward, and the man screamed.