Chapter. 13 (part 1)

Mamoru p.o.v

I landed on a hard ass couch. I fell off of it, and landed on the nice cool cold floor. "That's better." I said. I got off the floor, and went to Naruto's room. He wasn't there. And it was clean. I raised a eyebrow. I take a good look at the apartment. It's freaking clean! Not a single trash in sight! Now I was curious, suspicious, and surprised. I look around the apartment and couldn't find Naruto anywhere.

I teleported to the roof of the apartment, and looked. My eye caught, a yellow blur. It was Naruto, carrying bags of . . . Groceries? The hell? He was smiling brightly and smiled at everyone he passed. I saw a young lady, pregnant, smiled back at Naruto. I smiled. Wonder if Naruto will look more like his father when growing up. 'I bet he's going to be more annoying.' 'One more time Rin. Im'ma come in there, and kick your ass, till you can't move.' I threatened. I Rin heard gulped. 'S-sorry ma'am!' I smirked.

I teleported myself to the Hokage mountains. From the view here, you can see the whole village. I sat down, on the grass, and relaxed, taking the breeze. Its nice, and calming up here. There's is no one here to bug me. But, a bug bugged me. I opened my eyes, and brought my left hands towards my face. I look at the little bug, fascinated. "I kinda wish I was a bug. Bugs are so small, they won't be able to get notice, but you got notice." I randomly talked to the bug. The bug flew away and I smiled.

"Bugs. Wonder if there a happy creature." I sighed. I stood, up and did a hand stand. But instead of going back down, I started doing push-ups like that. I made sure my legs, are together and straight, and I checked if my shirt was tucked in. I did fifty push-ups under a minute, and I was still going, not even tired. This kept going on for thirty minutes before someone had to but in. "Brat. What are you doing." Great, it's Ibiki. "What do you think." I said still doing push-ups.

I heard him sigh. "Go back to torturing people, Ibiki. I don't need, you, thank you very much. I'm fine right now." I said still doing push-ups. Before I can do another push-up I was lifted in the air, to wear my hands can't reach the ground."Come one. Your coming with me." He said before walking. "H-hey! Don't carry me like this! My shirt is going to come out!" I said trying to hold my shirt up. I heard him sigh. Now I'm being carried like a sack of potatoes. My stomach is on his shoulder, and he has one hand on my ankle so I don't fall.

He walked through the town, and I heard some whispers. I lifted my head up, and put my elbow on his back and my palm, is underneath my head. I looked at everyone bored. Lightbulb! I smirked. I started pounding on ibiki so back. "Please! Someone help me! I don't want to get interrogated!" I shouted, trying to cry. Everyone gasps. We past a group of jonin. Perfect. "Help! Someone please help me! He's going to interrogate me! I don't want to be taken from my family!" I shouted tears going down my face. Ibiki stopped walking. Plan A: Success. "Get out of the way." Ibiki's gruff voice said.

"First let the boy go." Jonin 1 said. "Yeah! Let him go! He belongs with his family." Jonin 2 said. "The brat is not going anywhere. He's coming with me." Ibiki said. "Really?!" Jonin 3 said, sounding raged. "Hokages orders." I biki finally said. Now I really wanted to cry. "H-Hokage orders!" Forget which one said. I believe they backed down. Plan B: Failed. Plan C: Commence. "You all are baby's." I said. I kicked Ibiki in the face, and he dropped me. I landed on my hands, and looked at them, while doing the handstand. "Boo." I said, before jumping ten feet in the air. I flipped so now I see everything, not upside down. I quickly teleported myself, somewhere. I sighed. I'm at the Hokage mountains again. I turned around, and I saw, Kakashi, the Hokage, um a man in green spandex, another man, smoking, and a pretty lady with red eyes. Ibiki teleported next to the Hokage.

"Sorry. The brat got away." Ibiki said looking at me. I narrowed my eyes at them. 'There up to something.' 'Should I call them?' 'Why not. There bored out of there minds.' Everyone looked at me. And I look right at them. The one with red eyes put me under a genjutsu. It was strong, and powerful. And at that time Kakashi, ran towards me, his hand reached out to get me, but before he grabbed me, Leo showed, up with everyone else. My wolves, went into a fighting stance. Head down low, snarling at everyone and ready to pounce. Everyone else went into a fighting stance. I had trouble getting out of the genjutsu.