Chap. 25

Mamoru laugh, and runs around, with Naruto trying to catch her. Oh, and Kakashi tailing behind.thw two, wait sorry three, runs around the village, with Kakashi trying to kept track of them, and making sure, they don't bumped into anyone. Seems simple right? But really Kakashi is having one of thee hardest time to catch up to them.

It was now night time, and Kakashi is crawling on the ground, so exhausted from chasing the two. Naruto, was still wide awake, and ready to go. Mamoru sighed, and pick up Kakashi, and put him on her shoulder. "Come on Naruto. Let's go home. Kakashi will crash at your place. It doesn't look like, he'll be able to move in a while." Mamoru said taking Naruto's hand and started walking to Naruto's apartment.

As the trio, made it to Naruto's apartment, Mamoru, put Kakashi on the couch, and went into the guest room. She doesn't know why, but she never did like sleeping in guest rooms. Mamoru cleaned it up, and went back to the living room, to grab Kakashi. She put him, in the guest room, on the bed, and tuck him in. She took off his vest, head band and sandals, and left everything on.

Kakashi was fast asleep. Mamoru, went and checked up on Naruto. She sweat drop as she sees him, running around his bedroom, laughing. She leaned on the door framed, and closed her arms, smiling, while, looking at Naruto. "Naruto. What are you doing?" Mamoru finally ask. Naruto just turns around and smiles. "I'm doing my happy dance!" "Well what are you happy about?" Naruto than smiles more bigger, if that is even possible.

"Tomorrow, is the anniversary of us, meeting each other! Don't you remember!" Naruto said laughing. Mamoru smiles, and picks up Naruto. "Of course I remember, Naruto. How can I possibly forget." Mamoru said, as she tuck in Naruto. "Now go to sleep. We need all that energy for tomorrow." Mamoru said, and kiss Naruto's forehead. He yawned, but smiled. "Ok, Mamo-nii. Night." He said and his eyes closed. "Goodnight Naruto."

Morning came, and Mamoru, was already up and running. She was making breakfast for Naruto, and Kakashi, while reading the newspaper. She multitasks a lot. It was six in the morning, and finished making breakfast. She walks over to Naruto's room, and goes by his bed. She looks down on him, and smiles. She leaned in and whispers in his ear. "Naruto. Kakashi ate the last of your ramen." Mamoru moved to the side, as Naruto sprang up, and ran out of the room, screaming, 'noooo! My ramen!'

Mamoru chuckles to herself, and walk out of the room, and down to the kitchen. She found Naruto and Kakashi already eating. Though, Naruto kept eyeing Kakashi, while eating his food. Kakashi just kept looking up at Naruto, than back down at his food, and turn around quickly to eat his food, and make sure, no one saw his face. Mamoru, chuckled, and patted the two on the head. "Well I'll be back, and please whatever you do, don't burn the apartment down." Mamoru said and left.

Mamoru spent almost about half the day shopping, for the little anniversary, that Mamoru and Naruto shared. She grabbed an apple from the bag, and threw it in the air, and caught it, while taking a bit from it. She was also happy. 'Rin. Where are you.' Mamoru ask. 'I'm at, a bar gambling right now. And it appears I'm winning right now. Why what do you need?' Rin ask.

'When is it.' It was silent, till Rin answered. 'It's today. On your anniversary, with Naruto.' Mamoru sighed, and her shoulders slumped a bit. 'I see. Just return, when I hit. And tell the pack, to train, while I'm out. I want them strong when I wake up.' Hai... Do I really have to tell them? I mean your still up and running so-' 'Rin.' Mamoru said sternly.

'Never mind! I didn't say anything!' While she was having a conversation with Rin, through telepathy, she didn't know, she walked out of the village. She sweat dropped, and turned around. She didn't see the big red gates. She was really far out. She sighed, and teleported, to the village, and accidentally into the Hokages, office. The Hokage, jumped, and threw a kuni towards her. She caught it, and started twirling the kuni.