Chapter. 15 (part 3)

Still same day

Mamoru p.o.v

I didn't stop running nor did I stop crying. I am hurt. I am broken. A piece of my fragile heart is lost, and now I'm not whole. Why Naruto. Why did you say that? I was now miles away from the leaf village, but still in the land of fire. I stopped, running and squatted, putting my hands up to my face, and crying my eyes out. That's all I could do now. I heard some people talking, and feet clattering. I quickly sat on a tree branch, and tried to look who it was but my vision is blurred by the stinging tears.

The voices was gone, and the clattering of feet stopped. I couldn't see who it was but there chakra felt familiar. "H-hello? I-I-is anyo-one there?" The hiccups, has gotten through my words and sounded soft. "Mamoru? Why are you crying?" A lady's voice broke through. It sounded intimidating, but kind. My hands quickly wiped my eyes, and the hot tears away from my face, and my eyes, quickly looked at the two. "H-heart, ha-has brake." I said. Her silky long blonde hair, moves with the wind, never making a mess.

She smiled at me, and picking me up from the trees. She held me close like I was one of her own. "Nanny Tsunade. Why are you here?" The hiccups was gone, but my sadness was still there. She smiled at me. "Came to visit you, little wolf." She said, patting my head. I smiled at her. "Hey Shizu-San! Your here too!" I said, more cheerful. She smiled at me, and nodded her head. "Where's Tonton?" I ask, looking everywhere. "Oink, oink!" My head snapped to the ground and I smiled. Tsunade put me to the ground, and I squatted picking up Tonton. I squealed. "Tonton, is a cutie!" I said jumping up.

I heard Tsunade, and Shizune, chuckled. I picked up Tonton, and smiled brightly at Tsunade. "Nanny Tsunade! Isn't Tonton, a cutie pie!" I squealed. She just smiled at me, and patted my head. "Yes, little wolf. He is cute." She said. I just squealed a little louder, and started running everywhere around them. Now we were under a tree, and Tsunade and Shizune was having a little discussion while I was playing with Tonton. "Nanny Tsunade." I said, standing up, with Tonton in my arms.

But I was carrying him, how a five year old carries a cat. Tsunade smiled at me. "Yes, little wolf?" I look down, than I look up at her. "Where's the perv?" I ask. "So that's what you call, me behind my back, little wolf." Jiraiya said, jumping down from the tree. I smiled and put Tonton down, and I went up and hugged him. "Uncle perv!" I said. I heard Tsunade chuckled. "Whaaaaa?! What happened to Uncle Jiraiya!" He pouted. I smiled brightly at him. "Just playing a trick." I said, giggling.

He picked me up, and put me on his hip. "So, why is she, miles away from the village." He ask, the two lady's. "Someone broke her heart. And apparently a very close person." Tsunade said. "Awwww. Someone broke your little heart?" Jiraiya said smiling, while laughing. I glared at him. "I'll brake your nose if you don't stop laughing." I said fist raised and everything. He sweat dropped. "That's fine. I don't want my nose broken." He said. I smiled, and put away my fist. "Careful Jiraiya. I did train her." Tsunade said.

"Me too!" Jiraiya said. I just chuckled. Jiraiya had put me down, and was smiling at me. Tsunade just shook her head and sighed. "I've got you something little wolf!" He exclaimed handing me a well, wrapped box. I took it and looked at it curious. "Thanks for the box. Though I'm not sure what to do with it." I said shaking it. "Don't shake it! Your supposed to opened the box." He sighed. I looked at him confused. "Opened the box? I don't think I've heard such thing. I destroy boxes not opened them." I said about to opened it, by slamming it onto the ground. "NOOOOOOO!" Jiraiya said grabbing it away from me. "What? You said open it. So I'm opening it." I said crossing my arms.

"Don't open it like that! Opened it gently, and slowly." he said handing the box back. I did what he told me. Opened it, fast and hard. Jiraiya anime fell, while Tsunade, and Shizune was laughing. I hadn't see the big deal. it was just a summoning scroll. i picked up the scroll, and looked at Jiraiya. "So what's this about?" I ask. he got back, up and looked at me. "Opened the scroll. Than you'll find out." He said. I shrugged my shoulder's and did what he told me. Poof. There in front of me stood a wolf. It was a beautiful pure white, that had, little white markings, on her. "She's beautiful!" I said hugging the wolf.

I heard Jiraiya chuckle. "I found her, roaming around the woods, without a master. Her last one, was um quiet abusive." Jiraiya said. The white wolf, was sitting up straight with formality. "Please. Be my master. I vow to protect you with my life." She said bowing. I frowned. I guess she notice this because she put her head down lower, and closed her eyes shut, like she's expecting to be hit. I just patted her head and smiled at her. "No need formalities with me. Just act how you want to act. Just bow, and call me milady. That is all I ask." I said, smiling bright.

The wolf was confused. She didn't know what I said, or meant. But that's fine. "I don't get it." She said. "What, you don't get." I ask. "Act how you want to act. I don get that. I thought it was, be barked orders and don't question them, even if that meant killing yourself in the process to protect the master. That is what I was told, and train to do." She told me.

I stood up straight my smile never wavering. "Did your last master told you this?" I ask. She nodded her head. My smile cracked a bit. "I'll be back. If you hear a man brutally, murdered, it wasn't me." I said walking away. But I didn't get far. Someone put their hand on my shoulder. "You don't need to kill anyone. Just teach, her the way, you treat your wolves. Have her become familiar with the ways, you taught your other wolves, and show her, how to act normal. She will be in your pack." Jiraiya said. Though I think he repeated himself twice. I turned around and sighed.

"Fine. The rest of the pack can help me tomorrow." I said. I squatted in front of the wolf and smiled at her. "I didn't catch your name." I said. She sat up straight with her chest buffed out. "It's Snow, master." She said, saluting. I sighed. "Try, smiling." I said. She just cocked her head. I smiled genuine at her. "Like this." I said. She muster up one of the finest smile she could do. But there was something wrong with it. "That's a fake smile, Snow." I said standing up. But my smile was still on my face just, it's a little more gentle.

"I'm sorry master." She said soft. I chuckled. "Call me anything but master, for now. We didn't do the oath yet." I said chuckling. "Yes, mas- um" I forgot to tell her my name! "It's Mamoru." She nodded her head. "Yes, Mamoru." I smiled brightly at her. "Before we do the oath, I'll need to train you, and the rest of my pack, can help you too. Ask them anything, but for now, we'll just relax, in this nice cold weather. Wait. Cold weather?" I ask, looking at the two Sannin, and Shizune.

They all look up at the sky. There was a big storm, coming our way, and to the village. The storm, soon turn into a tornado, and spears of frozen, ice was shooting everywhere. I narrowed my eyes at the storm. "Those idiots!" I shouted. 'Lightning, Thunder! Stop this argument this instance!' I shouted in my head, but I said it aloud, at the same time. No answer. I'm angry. I did hand signs, and summoned the two. They where auguring. I whacked them both on the head, and they looked at me. I was about to shout at them, when everything immediately started to get smaller, and my feet couldn't touch the ground.

Just great. I'm in the tornado. I'm not worried, but pissed. "Idiot, one and two! Stop this immediately!" I shouted, in the tornado. Right now I'm in a sitting position with my arms crossed, and legs crossed, like I'm on the ground sitting, while being spin so many times. Instead of the tornado getting weaker, it's getting stronger and faster. I sighed and looked down. The two was auguring. I sighed, and look at Snow. She had a worried face on with the rest. I smiled lightly at her. 'Let me see what you could do.' I said calm and lightly at her. She nodded her, head on got into a fighting position. She was growling at Lightning and Thunder. I raised an eyebrow.

She barked at them, and when she barked at them, snow came out of her mouth, freezing the two, where there frozen one the spot. The tornado stopped immediately. And I started falling immediately. I stayed in my sitting position, with that still angry look. Jiraiya quickly caught me, and hugged me close. "Whoa. Don't scare me like that!" He said, still hugging me. My angry face was gone and I smiled. He put me down, and I patted Snow's head. I look at my frozen wolfs. I kicked, the frozen, ice and they went with it too. "This your punishment!" I shouted at them. I than smiled at everyone else, while they look at me like I'm crazy.

"What? Do I have something in my teeth?" I ask.

---------
Short? Yes. But I'm stumped. I have no clue what to put, and I have the urge to wright. I should relax the brain, and sleep all day, but I'm all antsy and if I don't wright I'm going to get all annoyed. So yup. So please, Vote, Comment, and Read on! But, tell me what do you think, that Mamoru has forgotten that no one wants to tell, till midnight? Please text me what you think! Love ya!