Chapter. 12

Third p.o.v (akatsuki base)

Everyone watches, how Tobi puts Mamoru in a bed, and tuck her in. They left the room and went into the big room. "I wonder what the kid was crying about." Kisame broke the silence. Hidan sighed has he sat on the couch. "Who fucking knows. That blonde guy, probably fucking told her something, she didn't want to fucking hear." "Yeah, but what?" Kakuzu said counting his money on a table.

"Probably Mamo-Chan past? Or something emotional?" Tobi said. "Well look who's fucking smart!" Hidan commented. "He's probably smarter than you, Hidan." Kakuzu said. Hidan got an irk mark. "What was that you old fucker!" Hidan shouted. "Quiet. Your going to wake her up." Kakuzu said. "Whatever. If I see that fucking guy again, I'm going to kill him for making her fucking cry!" Hidan said. "He's already dead." Kisame said watching tv. "Well, I'm going to kill him again!" "And how are you going to so that?"

"Do the fucking jutsu, Mamoru did!" "But the jutsu Mamo-Chan did, was a reanimated jutsu. It doesn't bring back the dead! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi said. "Even the one with no brains, is right, and clearly smarter than you." Kakuzu said. "Fuck this man! I'm going back to fucking sleep! You all are fucking annoying!" Hidan said storming off. Kisame just laughed. "Guess he doesn't like to be wrong." "Yeah, well he has to deal with being wrong."Kakuzu said. "Tobi going bed. Tobi tired. Night." Tobi said going to his room.

Soon everyone started to go off to bed, but of course Pein was still up doing paper work. It was the middle of the night when he heard something. He put down his pen and paper, and walked out of his office. He walked to the big room to see no one there. He was about to go back to his office, when he saw a shadow. He quickly follows it, and finally see who it was. In the training grounds, under the bright moons gaze he found Mamoru just standing there, her back facing him. 'What is she doing out here? I thought she was sleeping.' He thought. Before he could walk up to her, she started to move.

She turn around, so now she was facing him, but Pein notice something. She was still sleeping. 'Sleep walking.' She lifted her head, so it looked like she was looking at him. For some reason Konan, and Tobi showed up besides Pein side. "Sleep walking? Interesting." Tobi said, but the voice was low and dark. "Madara." Pein and Konan said. "Why is she just standing there like that? It's kinda creepy." Konan said. "Don't know. Found her like that. Should we wake her?" Madara was deep in thought. "If you do, she'll attack." He said. "So what do we do?" Konan ask. "Wait."

They watch patiently, while Mamoru, was just standing there. Not moving a muscle. Her eyes suddenly shot opened. Konan kinda jumped, but calmed down. "Is she awake now?" "No." Mamoru, went on all fours, and she started changing into her pure black wolf form. Everyone was surprised, even Pein himself was surprised. "She's a wolf!" "A pure black one." Pein said. She started going in circles, and bark from time to time. Her head shot up, and she started running towards a certain part of the training grounds. She barked at the wall and started scratching it. "So, what is she doing?" Konan ask. "Probably something is there?" Pein said. Soon Mamoru started digging a hole. It got bigger and bigger till a dead arm was shown.

"Who would keep dead body's there?" There was a silence. "Zetsu." They said in sync. Mamoru dragged, the arm out and it showed the dead guy. But before she could get far, Zetsu came out of the hole and grabbed the other arm. "Let go! It's ours!" He said. Mamoru just barked at him. And the bark woke everyone up. "Ahhhh! Tobi if that is fucking you, I swear to Jashin, I'll cut your fucking head off!" Hidan angrily went in the training ground with everyone else following him. "It's not Tobi you jackass! It's the freaking wolf!" Kisame said covering his ears.

"It's the freaking wolf' well I don't fucking believe you! If I see the wolf then I know- *Hidan pauses and looks at wolf in front of him.* The fuck?! What is this!" Hidan shouted pointing at Mamoru. Pein sighed. "It's Mamoru. Right now she's sleep walking, but turned into a wolf. So she's sleep . . . " "walking?" Konan said smiling while finishing Pein sentence. He just clears his throat. "Yeah."