Chapter. 8

Tobi p.o.v

These persistent fools! Don't they ever give up?! I'm carrying Mamoru through the night in the woods, trying to get away from Orochimaru's henchmen. I cut down many trees trying to lose them. But they somehow find me every time. I look through the hole in my mask, and try to find a way, for me to escape. Cliff at twelve o'clock. I sped, up a bit faster, and jumped off the cliff.

I hold Mamoru closed to me, and used kamui. Before I hit the ground I was sucked in, and ended up at my own world I created. I sighed and looked down at Mamoru. How can he still be sleeping after that? I look closer at him, and notice he had a genjutsu on him. But at the same time it's not a genjutsu. But something else, like a different jutsu. But what? I tried removing it, with some of my chakra, but it's still there! Argh! What the hell is it!

I gave up, and activated the kamui again. I ended up, at the real world, and a mile out of the base. I'll ask, Mamoru what he's hiding. I started jumping through the trees, and I kept getting an odd vibe. I ignored it, and continued. I finally made it to the base, and with my free hand I did the hand signs for the boulder to move. Done with that I quickly walk in the base trying to avoid everyone as much as possible.

But I was caught. "Oi! Fucking Tobi! Who the hell is that?!" Hidan yell, coming towards me. I didn't answer and ran through the hideout and into, Mamoru's room. "Oi! You fucker!" I locked the door, and put Mamoru on his bed. "Tobi. Opened the door." Pein said through the door. He's here already. Great. "Yes, Pein-sama!" I opened the door, and was bouncing everywhere in the room.

Hidan, Kakuzu, and Kisame entered the room, looking at Mamoru. "Who's the kid?" Kisame asked. "He's Mamoru." Konan said. I was about to wake up Mamoru, when he smirked. "Why the hell is he smirking?" Hidan said leaning forward. I shrugged my shoulders. "Having a good dream?" Kisame said shrugging shoulders. "Kill them." Mamoru suddenly said, but the voice. It sounded more evil, dark, and not that usual kind voice, that he always had. Who are you Mamoru? I started shaking him and telling him to wake up.

Mamoru p.o.v

I opened one eye lid and saw Tobi in front of me. I pushed his face away, and sat up, opening both eyes. I saw Pein, Konan, on three more people, but there was one in a wall watching. Weird. "Yes." I ask, looking at all of them. "Mamoru. Welcome to the akatsuki." Pein suddenly said. I nodded my head and look at everyone. "Names." I said. "I'm Hidan!" Someone with white hair said. "Kakuzu." The person counting money said. "Kisame." The shark said. "What about you." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Who?" Tobi ask. I rolled my eyes and got off the bed. Faster than the eye, my right arm, was in the wall. I clutched hard on the persons coat and pulled him out of the wall. It was a plant. "I-I'm Z-Zetsu." the plant said. I nodded my head, and let him stand on his own. I dusted my hands and walked up to Tobi. "How'd you do that?!" He asked. "Can't find his chakra?" I ask, looking at everyone. The nodded their heads, 'no'.

"I'll spend a couple of hours with you guys till I go back to the leaf. I'll be watching what you guys do here." I said walking out of the room, and into a big room.

Few hours later

"Fuck! I fucking lost! You all fucking, cheat!" I shouted, throwing my cards at everyone, well mostly at Kakuzu. I heard Kakuzu chuckle while grabbing the big stack of my money, that was in the middle of the table. My money! I did some hand signs and summoned Leo. Everyone stood up, and stood in a fighting stance. "Calm your asses down." I said. I look at Leo. "I need a scroll." Leo sighed. I covered my ears, and he did one of the loudest barks.

I caught the scroll that was falling out of the sky, and I smirked. "And summon, lightning. Tell him I need help." Leo bowed his head and poof he's gone. I sat back down, and opened the scroll. Out came the scroll, was three suit cases, full of money. "You know this is?" I ask looking at Kakuzu. He nodded his head. I smirked. I felt Lightings chakra enter the hideout. "Begin."