Chapter 4-The Plan

Picture of Beckett above, played by Taylor Lautner.
.
.
.
Kai's POV
Piper is starting to warm up to me, or so I believe. I have no way of knowing. It seems like she only likes me when I'm touching her. Is it just the mate pull?
You're an idiot, Leo sighed. She's our mate. Of course she loves us.
Easy for you to say, I mumbled. She's human. Leo grins suspiciously. Is there something you're not telling me?
You'll see soon enough, Kai, he said, obviously trying to piss me off. In the mean time, get that pup away from our mate. I don't like the way he looks at her.
Neither do I, I told him.
I walk in the door to the pack house, and see my Beta and Gamma with their mates, watching TV. I march over and turn it off. I roll my eyes and motion for them to follow me into my office as they groan in protest.
"What the hell, man?!" Beckett protests, and Sienna grabs his hand to settle him.
I sigh. "I need your help."
"Of course, Alpha," Sienna smiles. "With what?"
"It's about Piper."
"Who's Piper?" Sadie interjects.
"My mate," I reply.
"What happened, Alpha?" Oliver asks, worried. "Is our Luna okay?!"
"Don't worry, Oliver," I say. "She's perfectly fine. But I'm not. Another male, named Jude, is interested in her. And I know from the look in his eyes, there's no way he'll stay away from her. But I also don't know how she feels about me, so I can't always be there to protect her. So here's what I need you guys to do. Beck, Ollie, when we go back to school, I need you to watch Jude. Make friends with him, hell proclaim yourselves his Beta and Gamma for all I care, just keep an eye on him. Tell me if he's planning on anything with Piper. And Sadie and Sienna, watch Piper. Make sure she stays the hell away from Jude when I can't be there to protect her."
"Alpha, that's crazy!" Beckett laughs. "Are you out of your mind?! I get that your bond with her is stronger because you're an Alpha and all that, but that's borderline stalkerish!"
"BECKETT!" I snarl. My eyes flash. I'm losing my patience. "What I say goes, and that is FINAL!"
"Leo," Sienna calls with a frown. "Calm down. Listen to yourself. My mate is right. You aren't thinking clearly."
"DO YOU DARE QUESTION MY AUTHORITY?!" my Alpha voice booms. It is then that someone knocked on the door to my office. I take a deep breath to calm myself. "Enter," I call. And Jude enters, smirking at me.
I shake with rage, unable to speak. Jude says, "I thought you'd want to settle this like men."
"We won't fight," I declare.
"C'mon Alpha," Jude taunts. My Beta and Gamma take an aggressive stance, pulling their mates behind them. "I'm in your pack. Hard to keep track of thousands of us, right?"
I growl. "What are your conditions?"
His grins widens. "It's very simple," he says. "You win, and I'm banished from the pack and you get to woo Piper. If I win, I strip you of your title and take Piper for myself."
"You wouldn't," I growl.
"I would," he says. "I can have Rogues storming Piper's house within minutes if you refuse. So tell me, Alpha, how much do you love her?"
I let out a fearsome snarl. "Let's do this. Beckett, call the pack."
Beckett nods and leaves the room. I lead Jude to the arena at the back of the pack house. We both go behind trees to strip naked and shift into our wolves. I give Leo control as I let my bones break and shift into my black wolf. I emerge from the trees and glare at the small grey wolf in front of me, puffing my chest so I tower over him. He's bigger than most male wolves, but definitely not as big as me. His father might've been a Gamma before joining my pack. As I see my pack members emerge from the woods, we circle, teeth snapping.
Beckett begins to tell the pack Jude's conditions. I tune him out, focusing on my enemy. I hear Beckett howl, and Jude charges me. I waste no time in charging him. As we collide, we gnash our teeth and claw at one another, desperately trying to find the upper hand. I bite into his leg, flipping him and snapping the bone. He yelps in pain, and flips me off before I can bite into his neck. I charge again, using my head as a battering ram against his side. He lets out a cry, and as soon as he readies to shove me away again, my nose is pressed against his jugular as I let out a feral snarl. His head immediately lolls back in submission and he whimpers.
Change back! I order, and shift into my human form, not caring that I'm stark naked in front of my pack, and so is Jude.
"As per the terms of our agreement," I say in my Alpha voice. "You are hereby banished, and will no longer have contact with my Piper."
He smirks at me, as I hear a stifled cry from behind me. I turn, and see a pair of the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen staring at me in horror.
.
.
.
Hey guys! I'm trying to get an update up every day, but dang it's hard to find inspiration. Let me know if you're liking it so far! Comment, vote... read and if you have any advice for a noob Wattpader, let me know! I'm trying to get an update up every day, but I can't promise this will be the norm. Thanks for reading!!