Chapter 18-Double Agent

Another picture, that I think is super cute.
.
.
.
Kai's POV
I roared again, shifting into my wolf and launching myself at Beckett. He snarled and leaped from his chair before I could grab him, laying Sienna on the couch gently before facing me. He shifted into his wolf, and I bared my teeth.
How could you betray your Luna like this?! Leo screamed at Beckett's wolf, Alistair.
I didn't betray her, Leo, Alistair growled in frustration. I had to protect the Luna.
By gift-wrapping my sweet little mate for the enemy?! Leo raged. I can think of a shit load of better ways to handle this, like telling me she's in danger! Did you forget about Oliver? Part of a Gamma's job is making sure the Luna is always guarded!
You're being illogical, Leo, Alistair huffed. He would've gotten a hold of her anyways, it was only a matter of time. Be glad I organized it, or you'd never get her back!
I gnashed my teeth. If I handed Sienna over to your enemy, would you ever forgive me?
Alistair hesitated. It was the only chance I would get, and the only chance I needed.
I launched myself at my Beta, and knocked him to the ground. I snarled and snapped my teeth in his face. He kicked me off, baring his teeth defensively.
Alistair refused to fight me, but he held his ground. He aimed to take his punishment with pride, but Leo was pissed, and Holly wasn't here to calm him. He wanted Alistair's blood staining his muzzle to mark his vengeance for his mate.
I launched myself at Alistair once more, and felt his fear. I was shocked, too. I could be ruthless, but never would I attack a defenseless wolf. But enter Holly's safety, and there was no stopping Leo.
His movements were perfectly executed, ripping Alistair's ear and clawing gashes into his stomach. He collapsed on the ground, bleeding profusely.
But Leo didn't stop, despite my begging. He had my Beta's leg in his mouth, about to snap it, when Sienna uttered a terrified cry.
The Beta Female's cry was enough for Leo to come to his senses. Her wolf came over, and Ellie nuzzled his neck. Alistair did his best to nuzzle her back, to reassure his mate.
I growled at her, getting into a fighting stance. Stand aside, Ellie!
She turned to me, and bared her teeth defiantly. Leo righted himself a bit, uncomfortable with hurting his Beta Female. He might be able to push Alistair around, but if he touched Ellie right now, it would be the final nail in both of their coffins. Alistair couldn't lose this much blood and then use so much energy and expect to survive.
I backed away from them slowly, knowing the pack couldn't stand to lose the Luna, the Alpha, and the Beta all in forty-eight hours.
I shifted back, and turned away before Sienna could see anything. I pulled on a pair of shorts, and then turned to Beckett.
Sienna looked at me with pleading eyes, all traces of anger gone now that I was calm enough to be in my human form. I nodded to her, and picked up Alistair, carrying the wolf to the pack doctor, with Sienna following close to my heels with her wet nose on her mate's paw.
I left them with the doctor, after offering my blood for a transfusion. Ellie licked my face as much as I would allow during the ordeal, thanking me for saving her mate. I just nodded to her.
Beckett would be okay, but the doctor made sure Sienna shifted back so she could more easily communicate with the nurses if a problem came up, since some of them were from outside of our pack, and even some humans, interning for medical school.
My thoughts always drifted to Piper and our pups. I had to save her, and I needed help. I couldn't go into this alone, Jude had an entire pack to fight alongside him. It'd be suicide, and I wanted to be there for my pups. There was no room for rash decisions now.
Call a pack meeting, I mind-linked Oliver.
My pack was gathered in the backyard of the pack house. Oliver and Sadie sat on the porch, talking quietly. I cleared my throat, gaining the attention of my pack.
"Your Luna has been kidnapped," I yelled. There was a collective gasp from the pack, and I continued. "My Beta is a double agent, he knows who the kidnapper is, where he is, and what he wants. He is Jude, the wolf banished from the pack, and he wants to forcibly mate with my Piper. Your Luna is pregnant with my heir!" I yelled, my voice catching in my throat. Females gasped, and mated males growled and held their mates close. "I beg you, not as your Alpha, but as a male wolf who has lost his mate, to help me get her back!"
The crowd cheered, and soon every male wolf who had shifted had come forward to fight with Jude and his pack.
"If Jude wants a fight," I snarled. "He will get a war!"
The warriors threw back their heads, and howling echoed through the tree line.
.
.
.
Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I'm just so busy with school work I just haven't had time! Please forgive me guys! As always, comment, vote, share, keep on reading, and all that good stuff. Love you all!