Chapter 5-Revenge

Picture of Sienna above, played by Emma Roberts
.
.
.
Jude's POV
I knock on her door, attempting to calm my breathing and find confidence. Dexter whimpers in my head.
This plan sucks, he whines.
It's the only way, Dex, I murmur.
Stop it! he demands. She's our Alpha's mate! Are you out of your damn mind?! He'll kill us! Not to mention, if we get banished we'll be Rogue! Then how do we find out mate?!
Piper's our mate, I reply coldly.
Liar, Dex accuses before ignoring me. I sigh. Stupid wolf doesn't understand.
"Jude?" she asks.
"Pi," I smile.
"Is something wrong?" she asks, shutting the door behind her.
"No, nothing's wrong," I reassure her. "I was just wondering if you would be my date to a party."
"Your date?" she questions, raising a brow. "Look, Jude-"
I cut her off. "No, Pi, it's not like that. I just can't find a plus one." I fake a frown.
"Oh, I'm sorry," she says. "I'll be your plus one. But not your date," she tells me sternly.
"Right," I say. "Not my date."
She smiles up at me. "Let me go put something else on. Come in a make yourself at home."
She opens her door, and I reach up to hold it for her as she walks inside. She heads upstairs to her room, and I make my way to the couch.
Soon, I hear her walking down the stairs, slower than usual. Damn, she wore a dress. I curse under my breath, knowing she'll be humiliated. I should've known. Girls always wear dresses to parties.
Nice going, Einstein, Dex comments, rolling his eyes.
"Pi," I smile down at her. "You didn't have to get all dressed up. Go change, I'll wait."
She gives me a confused look. "Jude, stop acting so weird. Are we actually going to a party?"
"Y-yes?" I stutter, but it sounds like a question. I curse in my head.
She raises a brow at me and gives me a suspicious look but takes my elbow when I offer it to her.
She's silent on the drive to the pack house, but gives me an odd look when she doesn't see any of our classmates. Or any evidence of a party for that matter.
"Jude," she snaps. "What's going on?!"
"Nothing," I smile sheepishly. "I was just hoping you could help me decorate."
"Oh," she grins. "Of course!"
"Great!" I reply. "I'm just going to go inside and grab the decorations. Wait for me outside, okay? But I want my plus one to be a surprise, so go hide in the woods so nobody sees you."
She frowns. "Jude, there's nobody here!"
"Pi, c'mon," I beg her. "Have some fun!"
She mumbles a few choice words about fun that I couldn't quite catch before hopping out of my truck to hide behind a large oak tree. I see the slight glow of her phone, only visible if you're looking for it. I smirk. She's good.
Luckily, Alpha Kai doesn't have any guards posted outside the pack house. I sneak in unnoticed. I just hope I can distract him enough so he doesn't smell Piper.
I hear Alpha yell, "DO YOU DARE QUESTION MY AUTHORITY?!" I chuckle to myself. He's angry. Perfect timing.
I knock loudly on the door, and I hear Alpha say, "Enter." I walk into the pack office, smirking.
I see Alpha shaking, on the verge of shifting, so I decide to taunt him. "I thought you would like to settle this like men."
"We won't fight," he retorts.
I decide a threat is more in order. "C'mon Alpha," I grin knowingly. "I'm in your pack. Hard to keep track of thousands of us, right?" I leave it at that, knowing full well he understands what I'm implying. I'll go after Piper.
He growls at me, and I cringe back slightly from his power. Stupid Alpha! But he gives in. "What are your conditions?"
My smirk returns as I gain the upper hand over my Alpha.
"It's very simple," I tell him. "You win, and I'm banished from the pack and you get to woo Piper. If I win, I strip you of you title and take Piper for myself."
"You wouldn't," he growls threateningly.
"I would," I say, trying to mask my cringe. "I can have Rogues storming Piper's house within minutes if you refuse. So tell me Alpha, how much do you love her?" I lie smoothly.
He snarls at me, and I have to mask yet another cringe. You idiot! Dex screams in my head. Beg him for forgiveness now! Before we're forced to fight!
Shut up Dexter! I growl menacingly, and he snarls back before he goes back into denial. I am so far past denial. I want this so bad I can taste it.
The Alpha's voice brings me out of my thoughts, "Let's do this. Beckett, call the pack."
I look where his gaze lands, and am surprised to see the Beta and Gamma in aggressive positions with two girls against their backs. I wonder who they are. I sniff the air a bit, and catch their scent. Their scents are mixed with that of the Beta and Gamma, and I see large bite marks on their necks. I quickly advert my gaze in a respectful gesture, not wanting the wrath of powerful male wolves protecting their mates. They relax and bit, and thankfully they won't attack me. I need all my strength if I'm going to fight the Alpha.
He leads me to the makeshift arena behind his house. It's really just his grassy backyard but it will do. I walk off towards Piper, hoping I can calm her as the pack approaches. I was hoping Alpha wouldn't call them all to witness.
"Jude," she greets warmly, hugging me. She won't be for long. "Where did you go? You took forever!"
"I'm sorry, Sweetie Pi," I smirk, and she smacks my chest. "I couldn't find the streamers."
She smiles at me, before looking down at my empty hands.
"Jude," she says cautiously. "What's really going on?"
"Look, Piper," I sigh, looking into her eyes. "What I'm about to show you will scare you. Be strong and please don't freak out, alright?"
"O-okay?" she says nervously. I kiss her on her forehead.
"And Pi?" I say. "Call him Dexter."
I take off my shirt quickly, but slow down as I get to my pants. I unbutton them, and I smile to myself when her eyes follow my hands. I unzip my jeans, and grab the waistband of my pants.
"JUDE!" she shrieks. "You did not name your-YOU'RE NOT GONNA-"
"Shhh," I coo to her, clamping my hand over her mouth firmly. I laugh at her shocked and fearful expression. "It's not what you're thinking. I would never do that to you, and I didn't name that anything!" I laugh harder, but I compose myself. "You're going to have to trust me, alright Pi? Just let me show you."
She gives me an apprehensive look, but nods. I take my hand off her mouth, and she turns around. I quickly rip off my pants and boxers and shift into my grey wolf. I nuzzle the back of her knee, and she turns around and gasps in horror. "J-jude?!" she exclaims.
I nod my wolf head at her, but there's no time for explanations. I hear Alpha pacing impatiently. I walk out of the tree line, looking over my shoulder to make sure Piper is safely hidden. I see her blue eyes watching around the tree, wide and fearful as she sees the Alpha's huge black wolf. I hesitate as she looks at me in terror, but I can't stop now. I will win for her. I stop, sizing up Alpha before snarling at him. Beta howls and I lunge for him. He's quick, and blocks me. We roll in a heap of teeth and claws and I know he overpowers me. I can't let him on top of me. Of course, that's exactly what happens next, so I hurriedly push him off of me before he can gather his strength to pin me. However, the second time I'm not so lucky. I'm feeling the pain from my broken leg, and I can't muster the strength to launch him off me. Before I know it, his teeth are dangerously close to my jugular and Dexter is forcing our submission.
I allow Dex control of our body for now. He whimpers, pleading to be spared. Alpha yells, Change back! In our heads and Dexter immediately shifts. I cower, a little self conscious. Alpha shifts after me, completely unfazed by my nudity. We look over to Piper, to see her eyes glued on Alpha. Dexter forces me to stifle my growl.
"As per the terms of our agreement," Alpha declares, radiating power. Dexter hangs his head submissively. "I hereby banish you from the pack, and you will no longer have contact with my Piper."
I take control and let out the growl. She's not his.
I hear Pi's scream and know she's no longer hidden. I smirk at Alpha. It worked.
.
.
.
Hello! Another chapter done! I'm super happy with the way this is coming along. As always, read at your leisure! Views are always nice😂. Happy long weekend!