He is not at all nice

He is here...that Ronnie who said he won't come home today is here. So, he is not a kind of person who stick to his words.

"Hello, Miss. Snow! I hope I am not late for the dinner."Ronnie said smiling.
"Here...I thought what to bring and so I brought flowers. You can keep it in the vases."he said giving me flowers.

So, he is ordering me to keep the flowers in the vases.
I gave him a look taking the flowers.

"So, you won't introduce us?"he asked.
"Oh..sorry I forgot."I said trying to keep myself calm.
"This is my uncle Paul. And uncle, this is my boss, Ronnie."I introduced them to each other.
And they shook hands.

"I have to go to the kitchen."I said and left the hall angrily, making sure uncle don't see me angry.

"Hey!! Cait, you didn't tell me that you invited your boss too."uncle asked me.
"Ohh...that I forgot. I was too excited to meet you that I forgot to tell you. Sorry uncle. When I was talking to you on the phone today morning, he heard and then I had to invite him too."I lied looking down at the food.
"It's ok. You don't have to apologise for this. It's great. I got to meet your boss too."he said smiling.

"So, Ronnie. I was thinking that won't it be possible.....that....Cait can leave this house and live with me like before. Don't worry she will never be late and her work won't be affected."uncle said to Ronnie at the dining table.
"About that...she can...but only after a month. She will have to live here for atleast a month."Ronnie said to uncle and looked at me.
I looked away.

I am angry, so angry that I really want to throw him out of the house. But it's his house.

"Cait!!! Where's your watch? Have you got the new battery for it or not?"uncle asked all of a sudden.
"Ummm...that...yes. Yes, I have got the new battery."I lied to him and tried to avoid eye contact with him. I can't look uncle in the eyes while I lie.

"That's good. Then, where is it? You are not wearing it? You didn't give it to anyone special, did you?"he teased me and smile.
I almost chocked on my food. I started coughing. Uncle passed me the glass of water.

"Cait, are you alright?"he asked me worried.
I nodded and he relaxed.

"I...didn't give it to anyone. It's in my room. I thought that I might spoil it while cooking so I kept it in my room."I lied to him again.
Today I have been just lying to uncle because of Ronnie.

"What's so special about the watch?"Ronnie asked curiously with an amused smile.

He wants to know...I got one more reason to get angry.
But I can't stop uncle, he will ask me the reason.

"Oh...that..."uncle looked at me and then at Ronnie and continued, "It's the watch that her mother gifted to her father when they got married. And her father gave it to her when she was five and from that day she always wore it. That watch used to look big on her small wrist when she was a kid." Uncle chuckled remembering the memory and then continued, "And when I told her to keep it with her and wear another watch which will be more suitable for her but she said she will never take it off. And when I insisted then she decided that she will give her watch to the one she fall in love with and the way that guy treasures the watch will show his love for her. So, that's why that watch is so special."

"Ohh...so that's the story behind that watch."Ronnie said with an amused smile.
"But, it's only valid if I give that watch willingly."I said stretching the word willingly.
"Why did you say that again and stretched the word willingly?"uncle asked me confused.
"Just....just like that."I said smiling nervously.
He nodded while Ronnie was staring at me with an amused smile.

"Ok. Cait. I will leave now."uncle said hugging me and kissed my cheeks; "Ronnie, let's go. We can go together till the parking lot."uncle said to Ronnie.
"Yes, sure. Mr. Snow."he said and turned to look at me,"Good night, Miss. Snow. We will meet tomorrow in the office."
I nodded.

"Bye, uncle."I called out waving to him. He turned and waved back smiling.

I closed the door. Now I will have to wait for Ronnie. I need to get some answers from him. He didn't stick to his words of not coming.

What's the reson for Ronnie to show up for dinner? What will Cait do? Will she be able to keep herself from shouting at him? And now that Ronnie knows about the watch importance what will he do?

Vote and comment.