I love him!!

"That's it."he said.
I sighed.

He gave me the list of food that I have to make tomorrow and also gave all the instructions that I have to follow while making food for her like, she likes spicy food and that she has an allergy of peanuts. He knows her so well. I am kind of jealous.

"I will go and get the groceries for tomorrow."I said getting up from the couch.
"I will also come with you."he said and got up too.

I looked at him surprised. He wants to come for grocery shopping!! It's the first time he wants to come along. Is this because I am going for buying for Bella's dinner? What is she to him that he wants to come for grocery shopping too? What's their relationship?

"You don't have to come. I will bring everything."I said irritated.
"No, I want to come too."he said and continued, "Let's go."
I sighed. He won't listen to me instead I have to do as he tells me to.

We came to the grocery store.

"Wow. So, this is what a grocery store looks like."he said looking around.
"Is this the first time you came to a grocery store?"I asked him surprised.
"Yes."he said still looking around.

He is so cute. The way he is looking around like a child. I smiled looking at him. He is so curiously looking around.

"Let's go."I said smiling.
"How are we going to find the things that we want? This store is so big."he said tensed.
"Don't worry. I am there. Just be with me."I said smiling proudly.
This is the place where I am the boss.

He looked at me for a second and then smiled. I want him to be with me now and forever...forever?!!
Why will I want to be with him forever?

I am keeping things in the carrier and he is trying to help me. I feel happy to see him like this. I don't want this to end, ever.

"You stay here, I will get sauce from there."I said to him and he nodded.

This is too high for me....I can't get this sauce bottle. I tried to get it by lifting my foot and standing on my toes but, I still can't reach it.

Someone grabbed it from behind me. I turned around to see who is it...then I saw...him...Ronnie. He is standing there holding the sauce bottle. He looked at me. My heart...it's beating so fast...I feel like it will jump out. Ronnie is standing so close to me, looking directly in my eyes...I feel like hugging him tightly...so tight and never letting him go.

I really don't understand my feelings. I have never felt like this before. It's like...like the feelings that my friends used to talk about when....when they were in love. Am I in love with him? Is this really love? Otherwise, why will my heart beat so fast for him?

Suddenly, he jumped back. It's like he realised something.
"Here. I saw that you weren't able to reach it yourself so, I came to help."he said smiling nervously.
I nodded and took the bottle from him. I feel disappointed..but why?

"I think we should go back home. We have got everything that we need."I said making my way to our carrier.
"What? Really! Did you buy what you want?"he asked me walking behind me.

I turned to look at him surprised. He really care about me...in this whole thing he remembered that I didn't buy anything for myself. But, what's the use of buying for me, I am gonna leave in a few days.

"I don't need anything."I said and turned around to hide my tears that were about to fall.
"Why not? You can buy what you like. I think you should buy."he said from behind.
"I am going to leave in few days so what's the need to buy and waste money on them."I said and wiped my tears.

"I am going to the counter to get the bill."I said and started walking towards the counter to the carrier.

I can't face him now. I can't let him see me crying. I know he loves Bella and he is happy with her and I am happy to see him happy. Yes, I think I have fallen for him. I love him and so the most important thing for me is his happiness which is Bella.

"Thank you for shopping."the cashier said smiling.
I smiled back.

I was about to lift the grocery bags when he lift it before me.
I looked at him surprised.
"A lady shouldn't lift these heavy bags when she has a gentleman companion."he said with a smile and took the bags out to keep it in the car.

I just stared at him. I never imagined that he is such a nice person. I am so jealous of Bella that she has him. How am I gonna live without him?

I am walking towards his car in the parking lot.

"Hey! Cait! What a surprise? You came here for grocery shopping too?"someone said and I looked towards him.
"Robert!"I said surprised.
He came and hugged me.

"I am glad that I got a companion for shopping. It's boring shopping alone."he said smiling.
"Then let's go."he said holding my hand.
I was about to say him that I am not alone when Ronnie grabbed his hand.
Robert stopped and looked back. He got surprised to see Ronnie.

"Ronnie!"he said surprised.
"Yes! Now, leave her hand!"Ronnie said irritated.
Robert left my hand still shocked.
"What are you doing here, Ronnie?"he asked him.
"I came for grocery shopping here and Miss. Snow came to help me."Ronnie said with a smirk.
"You came for grocery shopping?"he asked shocked.
"Yes, can't I?"Ronnie said irritated.
"Yes, you can. I mean, you are so rich and yet you came..."Robert was saying when Ronnie interrupted him, "So what? It's upto me what I want to do."

Then Ronnie turned to me and said,"Let's go, Miss. Snow."
"Wait. If her work of helping you is over then I will like to borrow Cait."Robert said.
Ronnie was about to say something when his phone rang.

He took out his phone and said to Robert, "Wait here." And then he went to take the call.

That seemed more like a warning to me.

"Is there something going on between you two?"Robert asked me. I looked at him surprised.
Why did he say this?

"What?"I said surprised.
"I can see that. I mean the way he looks at you and the way you look at him, it seems so. The way he gets angry when I am near you. Are you guys dating?"he asked seriously.
"There's nothing like that."I said.
"Then, that's great. I believe you."he said taking a deep breath.

There is love but only from my side not his. Is it so obvious that Robert also saw it, then why didn't Ronnie see this love of mine? I am a fool... when he has the one he loves why will he look at others?

"So, what were you saying?"Ronnie said coming towards us still looking at his phone.
"Yes! Something about taking Miss. Snow."he said before Robert could say anything, keeping his phone in his pocket.
And continued, "The answer for that is no, you can't. She has work to do. She has to type few emails and send them and also make few phone calls and much more. So, we will be going first."he said taking my hand and started walking towards the car.

"Why didn't you tell me that I have these many works to do?"I asked him as we sat in the car.
He looked at me and sighed.
"There isn't. I didn't want you to go with him so I said that."he said and started the engine.

I looked at him confused. Why didn't he want to let me go with Robert? I can't understand his feelings. I don't get it, why does he do anything for me, why do he care about me? I love him so I do all these for him but he loves Bella, yet, he does all these kinds of things for me, why?

At last Cait have realised her feelings for Ronnie but she has misunderstood the relationship between Ronnie and Bella. Will they get together or will it become too late?

Vote and comment.