Author's note-New stories

Hello everyone!!!

After a lot of thinking, I got a good title in my mind. And as for your surprise, I got few more ideas for new stories too...!!!!
I was thinking of giving the synopsis of the stories including the synopsis of the sequel story I told you all about. Please give your feedback on the title and story idea. If you think that the title or the story should be changed please tell me. And also very important thing....I will start working on the stories only after few months as I was thinking of taking a break from writing stories for few months as I am quite busy right now.
Ok, I won't waste any more time and give you the title and synopsis.

MORE THAN FRIENDS??

This is the sequel of the story, "Slave of a Billionaire". This story is about the life of Ronnie's and Caitlin's daughter Susan.

Susan is in college now. She lives with her possessive and caring elder brother, Travis. Travis doesn't want her little sister to date anyone, being afraid that her heart might break if she choose the wrong guy.

Susan loves her brother a lot and so she didn't date anyone till now. But one day the most popular guy in her college confessed to her. She likes him and wana date him but she knows that her brother won't allow. What will she do?

Bella's and Andrew's twins, daughter, Grace and son, Michael is also all grown up too.
Grace and Travis are together. As for Michael, he is in love with Susan but couldn't confess to her, afraid that she won't share the same feelings and their friendship will get affected.

What will happen? Will Susan find her true love? Will she be happy forever? Will Michael get his love? Will Travis allow Michael's love for Susan?

MY BOSS IS GAY??

I went for a job interview for the post of technical department manager but ended up becoming the personal secretary of the most arrogant, rude but handsome and most eligible bachelor who is rumoured to be gay as he is never seen with any girl. But after I started working I came to know who he really is.

Are the rumours really true or it is just rumours? Read the story to find out...

FAKE WIFE OF A BILLIONAIRE

I worked four part time jobs daily to pay the loan that my father took. My life was smooth and busy until one day a cute two year old boy came running to me and hugged my legs calling me mommy. That one moment flipped my world upside down and I became the fake wife of a Billionaire.

Ok...so these are the title and synopsis. Now, give your feedback about it. And if you find the stories interesting and want me to write the stories comment. You can also follow me for updates.