He hugged me

Ronnie's POV :

I ring the door bell for the third time now, but she didn't open the door.

"What is she doing? Why isn't she opening the door?"I said to myself.

I took out my key, opened the door and got in.

"Slave!!! Slave!!!"I called out but she didn't answer.
"What is this? Why isn't she answering? She is supposed to be at home before me and she always is."I said to myself.

I searched the whole house but she isn't here. Now I am not angry but concerned and worried about her. She never does this?
Where is she?

I dialled her number and called her cell phone. It's ringing but she is not answering her phone.
What's with her?
I need to find her now...

"Hello! I want you to find the location of Miss.Caitlin Snow. I want to know where she is within five minutes. Got it?"I said into my phone.

I will find where she is? I just can't sit at home and wait for her. She seemed kind of distracted in office too.

Caitlin's POV :

Ring ring....
I looked at my phone. It's Ronnie. Why is he calling me? I don't want to pick up his call now. I don't want to talk to anyone right now that's why I came here to sit in this park.

Ring...ring....
This is the fifth time that he called me.

"So, you are not going to pick up my calls?"someone said from behind. I turned around and saw Ronnie standing there with an angry face.

I closed my eyes and turned front. What is he doing here? How did he know I was here?

He came to sit with me.
"How did you know I was here?"I asked him looking straight.
"That's not important now. What is important is that what are you doing here and why aren't you at home?"he said and looked at me.

I sighed.
"I wanted to be alone for some time."I said.
"Caitlin, tell me what's wrong. You know you can talk to me."he said.

I looked at him. He looks concerned. His eyes are so soft. I have never seen him like this before. I feel for the first time like I can really trust him.

I nodded and said,"You know uncle Paul... he is the only family I have since I was five. He is getting married day after tomorrow....and..I don't know why but I feel...I am scared...."
I had tears in my eyes.

"Why? Why are you scared?"he asked me with concerned and soft voice.
"I don't know. What if everything changes after that? Up till now it has been only me and uncle, but soon auntie Sophie will also be a part of our family. I am so happy about that but I'm scared that what if everything changes?"I said and closed my eyes.

"Hey!"he said putting his hands on mine. I looked at him.
"Nothing will change. Trust me. Your uncle loves you so much and now you will have one more family member who loves you the same as your uncle. Don't worry about anything. You know, you are lucky to have such a caring uncle and now you will have a loving auntie too."he said looking in my eyes.

I don't know why but I trust him. I trust his words. I nodded smiling.

He wiped my tears and hugged me.
I am shocked. He is hugging me!!! But I feel nice and secured in his embrace.
I didn't realise that I was also hugging him unknowingly.

Today is my uncle's wedding. I am so happy.
The wedding will start at eleven. I looked at the watch, it's eight. I will ask Ronnie if he wants anything.
That day he consoled me and from that day I feel so different infront of him. My heart keeps racing when I see him. I don't know why I feel this way but I try to avoid him as much as I can.

"Master, here's your coffee and I will serve you breakfast in ten minutes. Do you want anything else?"I asked him giving him coffee mug.
He is sitting on the couch with newspaper.
He took the coffee mug and nodded.

"Master, I will come to office as soon as the wedding ends."I said to him after he finished his breakfast.
He looked at me surprised and asked,"Are you going somewhere?"

I looked at him confused. What does he mean by that?

"Yes, I am. Today it's my uncle's wedding so..."I was saying when he interrupted me, "So?? So what? Did you ask permission from me or your boss?"

What is he talking about now? I didn't ask him anything but he knows about it right, then there is no way he will stop me.

"I didn't but..."I was saying when he sighed and said, "What but? There is a bag on the couch in the hall. Go and take it and get ready. We are going somewhere. And that's an order. Get ready by nine. Go."

"But...."I said looking at him shocked.
"I don't want to listen to anything else now. Just do as I said. Go and hurry up. And you have to look your best."he said and went to his room.

What's with him? He knows it's my uncle's wedding and yet he is doing this to me? And I thought that he changed....that he turned nice...that he cares about me...so what he did the other day was nothing? Tears started rolling down my eyes. What will I say to uncle. He will wait for me there. If I don't go there he will be hurt.

Cait was falling for him when he did something so hateful to her. What if Cait hates him even more than she used to before he started feeling something for him?

Vote and comment.