I am embarrassed

"You called me, sir?"I asked getting in his cabin.
"Yes...."he said looking up from the file.
"I have to go for business deal to New York for two days and you have to manage the office in my absence."he said cocking his head to one side.

What???? Really!!! He is going for two days!!! That means no Ronnie for two whole days....have my luck increased!!! Wow...I am so happy....

"Really!!!"I said brightly.
"You seem too happy."he said surprised.

Oops...I said that out aloud. But it's really such a good news for me that I wasn't able to control myself.

"No...no...why will I be happy? I was just surprised to get such a big responsibility, that's it."I said controlling my urge to jump with happiness.
"Is that so?"he asked.
"Yes. Otherwise why will I be happy that you are going for two days."I said trying to sound that I am not that happy as he thinks.

"Really! Then do you want to come along?"he asked with a smirk.
"NO!!! I mean, who will take care of the office here, right? So, you don't have to worry about here. I am there, I will take care of everything."I said trying to convince him.
"Ok."he said nodding his head.

Just now, thinking that I will have to go with him made my heart beat so fast. I don't want to go with him. I want to be here alone without any boss or master around for two days. The best days of my life are going to come. I am so happy.

"Sir, when are you leaving?"I asked keeping my excitement low.
"Today. I will directly leave for New York from here. I have told my driver to get my bag from my previous house. I told my butler to pack my bag for me. There is no one in our house so I had to get my bag from my previous house where I used to live and will go again after this month."he said.
"Anyways, get me a cup of coffee. I won't be able to drink the coffee made by you for two days."he said with a smirk.

I nodded and went out.

Why did my heart skip a beat when he said our house? It's not like we are living together. I mean yes we are but just like two people just sharing the same house. I always thought of that house to be his. But our house...that word our made my heart pounding. He and I we both will leave the house after this one month gets over. I don't know why but the fact make my heart hurt a little.

"Have a safe trip, sir."I said smiling as he sat in the car.
"Take care of the office in my absence."he said and I nodded.
Then the car drove him away.

I went to my car to go home. There is a weird feeling in my heart. He went away for two days, maybe I am too happy so my heart feels like this. There can't be any other reason, right?

I unlocked the main door and stepped in. Today there won't be any other door bell. Today I don't have to say, "welcome home, master."to anyone. Today I don't have to make coffee for anyone. I don't have to make dinner for anyone. It feels weird. My heart feels empty like this house. Why? Why do I feel like this? Why am I not happy that he won't come home for two days? I think maybe I got used to him ordering me around.

"Cait, what are you thinking? You should be happy and enjoy."I said to myself shaking my head to get rid of all these weird thoughts. I should enjoy myself. I should be happy.

What should I do? I think, I will make coffee for myself now and then order a pizza or I will go to uncle's house to live for these two days. That will make him happy and I will get to spend some time with auntie too.

I switched on the music system and inserted my favourite album cd.
I should keep the volume high. It's only me at home.

I went to the kitchen to make coffee. Wow...this feels so nice....listening to your favourite songs and working. It's like how I used to live at uncle's house.

My body is moving on its own. I am dancing while making coffee. I am enjoying myself after such a long time.

Yeah!!!
"You don't know you are beautiful....."I am singing and dancing along with the song.

I took a filp while dancing....Ronnie....I see Ronnie standing in front of me smiling.

What???? Am I dreaming or hallucinating???? I see Ronnie.
I rubbed my eyes shocked. I still see him standing infront of me smiling.

"I must be dreaming or hallucinating."I said to myself.
"I don't think so."he said.

He talked and I heard. It means....it means...he is really here.
But I can't believe it.

He went and turned the music system off.
He turned off the music system??? It means he is really here....!!!! But I still can't believe it.

"You!!!! You are really here!!!"I said shocked.
He chuckled and came towards me. I can't believe my eyes.
He came so close to me and brought his lips to my ears and whispered, "You are enjoying yourself quite a lot."
I shivered from his breath on my ears.

He stood infront of me smiling.
I don't know what to say. I am so embarrassed right now. What should I do?
I smiled nervously.
I turned to go to my room and lock myself so that I don't have to show him my embarrassed face. I feel like dying!!

"Where are you going, slave?"he said and I stopped.
I turned to face him embarrassed. I didn't look him in the eyes but instead looked down.

"Don't you have any questions for me? You usually always ask questions or complain when I do something or ask you to do something."he said and I looked up to see his face.

He seems to be enjoying himself right now. He has an amused smile on his face. I feel more embarrassed. He must have seen me dancing and singing. I really want to die right now.

"Ask if you have anything to ask."he said smiling.
I bit my lower lip nervously.

I want to ask him why he is here, how did he get in, why is he not in his flight; but I am too embarrassed to ask anything.

He sighed and said,"I think I should only answer your unspoken questions. I was going to New York, I even boarded my personal flight and it took off too. But then I thought that I can postpone this deal by fifteen days when your one month will be over. Why should I waste my precious two days of that. That maybe your first question's answer, right?"
I nodded.

He came back because he didn't wanted to waste his two precious days without me? What should I feel? Why is my heart is beating so fast? He came back just to trouble me, he didn't wanted to waste two days without letting me be happy and be without trouble. It doesn't mean that he came back for me....

"Now, your second question must be that how did I get in when you didn't open the door, right?"he said and I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.
I nodded.
"When I came and was outside the door I heard the loud music, I was actually really surprised by that. I rang the door bell once but you didn't open the door, so I thought that you won't be able to hear the door bell due to this loud music. I unlocked the door and came in using the door keys that I have."he said.

I looked at him surprised.
He has an extra house keys with him???

"What? Why are you surprised? I have house keys with me, can't I have them?"he said with a smirk.
Yes, he is right. He can have house keys, he is the owner of this house.

"You seem happy that I wasn't here?"he said cocking his head to one side.
He seems hurt. I can see that in his eyes.
"No...that's not true."I said nervously.
His eyes somewhat light up.
"Really!! Then what was that dancing about?"he asked.
"That....I felt kind of lonely so I..."I said nervously.
"Don't worry, now you won't be lonely anymore."he said and smiled.
I smiled. I kind of feel at ease with him.

"You can sit on the couch, I will bring coffee for you, master."I said smiling.
He nodded and went to sit on the couch.

Do you think they have both fallen for each other but haven't realised yet? What will happen when they will realise that? Will they really accept their true feelings?

Vote and comment.