He did it on purpose

"Here."I said and he stopped the car.
We both came out of the car.
I am so nervous, what will I say to uncle. I don't want him to tag along but now it's too late.

"Let's go."I said.
He nodded and opened the back seat door to take out flower bouquet.

What?? He brought a flower bouquet. When? Why? He was going for dinner alone yet he bought a flower bouquet. It only means he....

He turned and looked at me surprised because I was standing there with my hands folded and angrily looking at him.

"What?"he asked me confused.
"You are asking me? You have a flower bouquet in your hands and yet you are the one asking questions."I said angrily.
"Yes, so? I can't show up to ones house for dinner empty hand, it won't look nice."he said.
"You did this all. Didn't you?"I asked him irritated.
"I don't know what you are talking about."he said and started walking towards the main door.
"You. You did something with my car so it didn't start. You weren't going for any dinner alone. You decided to come with me from the start. Isn't it true?"I said angrily going towards him.
He sighed and ring the door bell without even answering my questions.

Before I can say anything uncle opened the door smiling.
He looked at me then at Ronnie, confused.
"You are also here, Ronnie."he said confused.
"Yes, Mr. Snow."Ronnie said smiling.
"Uncle, my car broke down and so he gave me lift and so I kind of invited him for dinner."I said nervously.
"Oh...it's alright."he said smiling and hugged me.
"Come on in."he said smiling.

"Cait!!!"Sophie, my uncle's girlfriend said and hugged me.
She is beautiful and very sweet and lovely too.
I instantly got a liking to her.

"Miss....what should I call you. I am confused."I said smiling nervously.
"Call me auntie. That way we will be more connected to each other. And we will be a family some day."she said smiling and winked. I smiled and hugged her.

"Miss., here, this is for you."Ronnie said giving her the bouquet.
She took it smiling.
"Is he your boyfriend?"she asked me.
"NO!!"I said that loud.
"He is her boss. Her car broke down so he gave her lift and she invited him for dinner."uncle said smiling.
She nodded.

"Cait, here I made this pasta for you."uncle said smiling.
We are having our dinner at the dining table.
"I told him to let me prepare everything but he said I can make everything else but he will make pasta because you like pasta made by only him."auntie said smiling.
I smiled.
"I missed this pasta!"I said taking a bite.

"Ronnie, did you like the food?"auntie asked Ronnie.
"Yes, it's delicious. The fact that I am eating in a family dinner makes it even more delicious."he said smiling.
"You like having family dinners?"she asked him.
"Actually, I never had any family dinner or outings or get together that much since my childhood. My parents have always been busy with the business since I was a kid. I always wanted to know what it's like to eat with a family. The first time I had a family dinner was when Miss. Snow called me for dinner at her house along with Mr. Snow. So, this is my second time I am sitting with a family and having dinner. Although I am not a part of this family. Thank you for having me here"he said smiling.

"Consider us as your family. You can come here with Cait for dinner whenever you want to. You are always welcome."auntie said smiling.
"Yes, she is right."uncle said smiling.
"That's really kind of you."Ronnie said and smiled.

I don't know what I should say? I was shouting at him that he did everything on purpose to come here but never asked him why he wanted to come here. He misses having a family. I always had uncle with me and now I have auntie too, but he never had anyone with him. I feel so sad for him and so guilty that I shouted on him.

The rest of the evening I talked to auntie. I felt so great talking to her. It's like I now have a mom too. All these years I only had a dad in uncle but I guess now I have a mom too.

"Cait, how will you go. Just stay here for tonight."uncle said holding my hands.
"Uncle, I can't. I have to go."I said.
"Ok. Then I will come to drop you."he said.
"Mr. Snow, don't worry. I will drop her to her house on my way home."Ronnie said.
"Yes, uncle. Sir will drop me home."I said looking at Ronnie.

Uncle sighed and said,"Ok."
I hugged him and whispered in his ears,"Uncle, she is lovely. I love her."
He looked at me and smiled.
Then he whispered,"Today I am going to propose her."
"Really!!"I said aloud smiling brightly.
"Shhh.."he said smiling looking at auntie and Ronnie who were talking.
I smiled and hugged him again.

"It was really nice having you today. Come again anytime you feel like having food with family."auntie was saying to Ronnie.
"Sure. I will."he replied back smiling.

"I feel like I have known you forever. I want to talk so much with you. Promise me that you will come again."auntie said holding my hands.
"Yes, I promise."I said smiling and hugged her.

"Bye Cait!!"uncle and auntie called out.
"Bye."I said as the car drove off.

Now it's only me and Ronnie alone. What should I say? How should I say? It was my mistake that I got angry on him.

Cait now knows the reason why Ronnie did all this to go with her and now she is starting to have a soft corner for him. Do you think she will fall in love with him?

Vote and comment.