one

Jacob's POV
Ughh I'm so freaking bored I grabbed my phone and went on musical.ly.

I first started off with vine but then I saw the app (shout out to Mark!) musical.ly and pretty much since then? It's my favorite app.

I checked my notifications and saw that some chick had been inspired by my musical.ly.

What? I check my fans pages! I went on her acc. Man she's hawt! I liked and commented on her musical.ly "I Love you babe!"

And I even followed her because why not? She's freaking hot! I never really follow my fans unless it's Twitter. I always follow my fans on Twitter.

I lurked on her acc and saw she had Twitter so I followed her and dm'ed her saying "hey babe!"

I went back to her musical.ly and saw she had an ig. I followed her and liked all her pics. I probably seemed like a stalker but oh whale!

I then saw she dm'ed me back.

Emily: omg Jacob! I love you thank you for following me on musical.ly,ig,and Twitter!!

Jacob: no problem babe! Wyd?

*Emily's POV*
Jacob: no problem babe! Wyd?

OMFG DID HE REALLY JUST KEEP THE CONVO GOING?!?!!! I immediately answered him back.
Emily: talking to you and packing you?

Jacob: talking to you❤ and why are you packing?

Emily: I'm moving to Virginia actually I happen to be moving in the same city as you❤

Jacob: REALLY?!

Emily: yea!

Jacob: well! We got hang out when you get here

Emily: for sure!

Jacob: when are you coming?

Emily: sometimes next week? I think

Jacob: really? Sweet! What's your number? Maybe we can facetime?❤

Emily: we totally should❤ my number is (***)***-****

HOLY SHIT DID HE JUST?! HOLY SHIT!!!

"Emily why are you crying?" My older brother Cameron (Dallas) asked.

"J-Jacob Sa-Sartorius j-just asked f-for m-m-my numb-ber!!" I said in between sobs.

I showed him and he laughed at me and left my room. I decided to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Ring ring--- ring ring----

(***)***-**** wants to facetime you

I answered it and right away there was Jacob!!

"Hey beautiful!" He said.

"Holy shit! I didn't even think you were gonna facetime me" I said laughing.

"Suprise!" He said all cute.

I started to giggle and he just smiled.

"How are you?" He said.

"Tired! Very tired! How are you?" I said.

"Literally same" he said putting his head down on his pillow.

"Do you know the address of your new house?" He asked.

"Uh yea it's *gives address*"

He smiled right away.

"Hey neighbor!" He said laughing.

"Are you serious?" I said giggling.
"Yeah!" He said excitedly.

I just smiled at him. I was already laying down in my bed. I then felt my eyes get heavy and I started to drift off to sleep when Jacob said something.

"Good night beautiful.. can't wait to see you next week" and he hung up with that.

Ahhh he's so freaking cute!!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
hope you enjoyed :)) this is my new book!!💖

{1.16.16}

edited :)