six

*Jacob's POV*
Man she's gorgeous. We started walking to the park and I grabbed her hand and held it.

Her hands were so soft. She looked down at our hands and got her phone out.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm gonna take a picture" she said smiling.

She took the picture and then took a few steps back.

"Can you smile at our hands? Sounds weird but I'm making a tumblr picture." She said giggling.

I just nodded my head and did what she said. After she took it she showed me.

"Aww we're so cute!" I said emphasizing the cute.

"I'm gonna do the same thing to you so go!" I said.

We did it all over again. We both made it into a collage and tagged each other and posted it on instagram and Twitter. On her's she put 'Him😍❤' and on mine I put 'Her😊❤'

*Emily's POV*
I posted the picture And smiled. When I looked up I saw Mark standing there with a hurry up look.

I walked towards them and we finally reached the park. Mark started walking towards some girl and hugged her.

"Oh Em that's Eve Marks girlfriend" Jacob said.

I nodded my head and ran to the swings. I love the swings. Jacob turned around and saw me at the swings. I started laughing and so did he.

"Emily your so weird you know that?" He said.

"Duh" I said giggling.

Mark came over and introduced me and Eve. She was really funny. She was really childish but in a way very mature.

"Hey wanna go hide from them?" Eve asked laughing.

I looked at the guys who weren't looking and nodded while smiling. We ran off. I started to climb the tree and helped Eve up.

"1-2-3 JACOB!!!"

"MARK"

we both yelled at the same time. They looked at the swings and started to flip out.

"They- they were just swinging?!" Said Jacob

"You weren't watching them?!!" Mark yelled.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE?!?!" Screamed Jacob.

"Damn the way they say it sounds like we're kids" Eve whispered to me.

"True" I whispered.

"EMILY?!?!?! BABE??" Yelled Jacob.

"You guys are dating?" Whispered Eve

"No.. we're just friends..." I said.

"But?"

"I barely came today. I got to meet him in person today. We've only been talking for like a week" I said.

"Maybe he likes you? do you like him?" She said.

"well.. yea I do I was a fan of him"

"Get some!" She yelled.

She immediately covered her mouth and the boys came running towards the tree.

"I JUST HEARD EVE RIGHT HERE?!?!" Yelled Mark.

I looked at Eve and whispered "okay they got us.."

"Pssstt" she whispered to them.

They looked up and saw us. We both giggled and waved at them.

"Awe you guys are mean" said Mark.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
{1.24.16} hope you enjoyed :))

Edited :)