twenty-five

*Emily's POV*
As me and the boys were going to get food we went to the mall. We saw this group of girls walking by us, there was 5 girls to be accurate..

"Um.. hi! We're actually really big fans and we didn't want to bother you so can we take a picture.. haha please?" One of the girls said blushing.

"Way to not be awkward Heaven!" One of the other girls said which made me giggle a little bit.

"Whats your names?" I said still giggling.

"I'm Heaven as you may have already heard from this fucker!" She said laughing pointing at the other girls who called her out.

"I'm Olivia!" She was the one who called out Heaven.

"I'm Autumn" she said flipping her hair. And then laughing.

"I'm Christina and I'm your girlfriend!" She said pointing at Matt. Which made me laugh hard.

"Well y'all heard it I'm taken now!" And he hugged her.

"And I'm Maysa" she said laughing.

I saw Cameron just stare at Maysa.

"Hey so we're going to find a place to eat you guys wanna join? So we can get to know you?" I asked.

"Are you serious?!" Olivia said.

"GIRL CHILL!!!" Heaven yelled at her.

"Yeah we'd love to!" Maysa said.

"Okay! Well on we go!" I said and Nash grabbed my hand.

"I think you and Nash are cute.. but I think you and Jacob were cuter.." Autumn whispered to me.

"Thank you but I did like Jacob and I still do but... I'm with Nash now..." I said and she just nodded her head and then the boys started messing around.

"OMG MOM IT'S MATT ESPINOSA!! And a hoe!" She said and Christina got sad.

"I don't appreciate you talking about her like that, like what did she do to you?" Matt said defending Christina.

"Matt.. you don't need too" she said looking down.

"No.. seriously what has she done to you?" Matt said and we grabbed him and walked away.

We finally arrived at like a little pizza place in the mall.

"Hey Em?" Cameron said.

"What?" I said.

"Can we talk?" He said.

"Yeah sure" I said and we got up. We went to the door not leaving but we stood there.

"How do you tell that you like someone?" He asked.

"Umm.. well.. you start knowing by how you act around them.. and if someone brings up there name a lot you blush. I don't really know how to explain it.. why?" I asked.

"I think I may like Maysa.." he said blushing.

"awe my cam-cam likes someone!!!" I whispered picking on him.

"Oh stop it!!" He said.

"Get some! But don't screw her!" I said walking back.

I walked back and saw that Matt and Christina were holding hands, Brandon and Olivia were messing around with each other (NOT IN BAD WAY YOU NASTY!!!) , Blake and Heaven were talking and laughing, lastly Hunter and Autumn were playing truth or dare.

"Awe all my little baby's got themselves a girlfriend how adorable!" I said.

"Were older than you kid!" Blake said.