twenty-three

*Jacob's POV*
I felt bad that I kinda went off at Mark but I'm seriously done with his shit.

I mean yeah he was always there for me but I'm upset right now!! Nothing can change my mind..

I then got a text from someone.

Jenny💦:
Hey babe❤

Me:
Hey cutie💖

WHAT?! SHES CUTE!!!!!

*Emily's POV*
"EMILY!!!!" I heard Amy yell.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled at her.

"I want to apologize..." she said.

"I'm not mad because I caught you making out with the guy I really like, I'm mad at the fact he thinks we're a little game!" I yelled.

"I don't care if it's because of that.. I just want to apologize for everything" she said and walked away.

"Amy" I said shutting my eyes.

"Yea?" She said.

"I'm sorry.." I said

"Dont be, you've been my best friend ever since we were little, even tho we're cousins *giggles*. You've always been there for me and I left you because I was jealous... so I made up a story to leave and thats why we live here in Dallas.. so I want to apologize, I'm sorry" she said and left.

I just stood there in shook. In tears. I went into the hotel where Cameron was and everyone just looked at me right away.

"Whats wrong?" Cameron asked and I broken down into tears.. Matt came up to me and hugged me.

"Whats wrong babygirl?" he asked.

"Jacob keeps hurting me.. he tells me he loves me, leads me on and then goes with another chick, I caught him making out with my cousin.." I said crying.

"Which cousin?" Cameron asked.

"Who the hell do you think" I said letting go of Matt.

"Oh my fucking god did Amy know?!" He asked.

"No.. but she apologized for everything and left.." I said crying again.

"I'm so sorry" he said

"I really like Jacob... more like love.. yeah yeah I know I'm 13 but.. everytime I'm around him I get butterflies in my stomach, I always feel like the world is only revolved around us two.. hes the love of my life and he's over here fucking screwing around with everyone else!! And the sad part is he knows how I feel, and he still does this..." I said wiping my tears.

"Do you wanna get him back?" Nash said.

"And how am I supposed to get him back?" I asked.

"You chose someone to be your "fake" boyfriend and get back at him like that, make him jealous, AND BOOM HE'LL COME CRAWLING TO YOU!!!" Nash said smiling.

"Um... okay? That sounds good but how are we gonna make it seem real? If we're friends?" I asked.

"Its like acting, it doesn't mean anything it's just for a show, except he won't know we're acting" he said.

"Nash I love the way your mind works" I said smiling.

"And since I'm your brother I choose Nash to be your fake boyfriend!" Cameron said all happy.

"WHAT?!" We both screamed.

"Nash is like my brother!!!" I yelled.

"AND SHES MY YOUNGER SISTER!!!" He yelled too.

"Its all fake!" Cameron yelled.

"Yeah yeah" we both said sitting down.

"Cameron are you sure she's your sister?" Matt said laughing.

"EMILY!!" I heard Jacob yell knocking on the door.

"Fuck.. hold my hand" I said.

"Or I'll just hold you by the waist? It seems real like that, I'll do everything for our fake relationship " he whispered winking at me .

"Come in.." I said.

"Look I'm-- oh what's uh going on here?" He asked.

"I'm dating Nash..." I said and then smiled at Nash.

"Since when?!" He asked.

"Since today!" I said.

"I mean.. since when have you liked Nash? I thought he was like your brother?" He asked.

"Yeah.. we'll I liked him for a little while.. and Nash just asked me out.. so I said yes" I said.

"Oh..we'll congrats you two" he said and took off out the door. Then all of a sudden my phone went off. I had a Twitter notification saying it was from Jacob.

I tapped it and the tweet said:

"Hes 16 and your 13? 😂😁 that's gross"

I then tweeted him back saying:
" @jacobsartorius Age is just a number😊"

I then got a notification from Nash's tweet saying:

" @jacobsartorius @emilydallas so what if she's 13? She's my girlfriend and you're just jealous you can't have her😂👋"

Then Jacob tweeted back:

" @nashgrier @emilydallas Yeah that's just gross, and why tf would I be jealous of you? I've got plenty of chicks I can get😊😁👋"

And then I tweeted at Jacob saying:

"@jacobsartorius @nashgrier Thats right huh? Fuckboy😂👋"

And then Carter tweeted:

"Ha never thought of you being a fuckboy but now I do..😁😁"

Then Cameron tweeted:

"I told you if you hurt my sister you're ass is getting beat, I dare you to come near me😡"

Matt tweeted:

"Ima go dinosaur on you next time I see you!!"

"Matt you always know what to say" I said laughing, which caused everyone to laugh but get on their phone's again.

Aaron tweeted:

"I really hate guys who treat girls wrong😒"

Taylor tweeted:

"Lost all respect for you😡😒"

Hunter tweeted:

"Wow... can't believe you"

Brandon tweeted:

"😡😡"

Blake tweeted:

"Really can't believe you"

Shawn tweeted:

"BYE!!!"

Mark: "I tried helping you but you unfriended me? Ha bye👋"

Johnson: "come near me and your ass is gonna be beat! Watch your back bitch"

Gilinsky: "again? You're fucking pathetic"

It was crazy but then everyone found out me and Nash were "dating" FUCK

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
DAMNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THANK YOU FOR 5K READS!!!

Bye loves❤
{4.1.16}

Edited :)