forty-four

*Jacob's POV*
I was got a notification that Emily had went live. I watched it even tho it ended but mine saves people's broadcasts for like 24 hours.

**after seeing it**

I was already in tears.. I hate seeing her sad.. I went on instagram and saw all kinds of edits of Emily's broadcast.

I started to like some of the edits.

I sat in room crying.. what if she does die? What am I gonna do..

*Emily's POV*
so.. I don't know what to do with myself anymore..

It's like I don't wanna think about it but it's all I think about!!

I sat there on my phone and went through instagram.

I saw some edits of my broadcast. And saw some that Jacob liked. I knew because when I would look at the caption, at the end it would say "JACOB LIKED💖😭" I liked some of the ones he liked and I liked other ones as well.

I got up and went to set up my camera and stuff.. I put the lights up and started the video.

"Hey guys.. I'm back at home in Chino with Cameron.. by looking at the name of this video I'm going to be doing the strip down challenge. Where you can't edit the video at all and you just sit here do 10 minutes about whatever is on your mind. So let me started the timer. *grabs phone* well this where I would cut that out. *sets timer* okay! *puts phone down*"

"Hi my names Emily Rae Dallas, I am 13 years old my birthday is October 3rd.. also in a week if you didn't know *chuckles* um.. I am Cameron Dallas' little sister. I am on tour.. and I don't do public school anymore. I used to when I would be home from tour but I guess I just decided not too when me and Jacob went on magcon" I said flipping my hair.

"When I was in school I was bullied a lot.. and people usually think "you're famous you have a great life or amazing, you get what you want" blah blah blah.. no my life isn't perfect.. it's good but not perfect. I'm not perfect! I used to cut *shows wrist scars* I also cut on my thighs... it was just bad. *wipes tear away* so I moved to Virginia.. oh as many of you know I was a fan of Jacob somehow he found me and we started talking because friends and yeah! Anyways! He was my neighbor when I moved to Virginia. He was my best friend.. he still is but I love him.. more than a friend and he knows that it's just hard I guess... but i get hate from liking him because I dated Hayes then Nash and that I'm "all over" Jacob.. well me and Hayes dated and well.. I fake dated Nash.. I don't want for him to get hate for something I did... Me and him don't talk anymore.. but still I don't want him to get hate.. anyways I'm gonna skip sometime.. so I recently was just hit by a car.. I was sent to the hospital and yeah! I didn't break anything but I did lose some memory. I am slowly getting back.. but I just went to the doctor's yesterday and they did x-rays and scans on my body. We'll they had seen brain cancer.. *cries a little* I am hoping it goes away... and some people think I'm full of it.. but I'm not.. *shows scans and explains/cries a little bit* *phone goes off* ugh.. *wipes tears* I'm sorry... I just needed to make this to get things off my mind.. just know that if you think there is no one who will listen to you I'm here for you.. you can always dm me and I'll do my very best to answer them! I love you guys and I'll see you soon! Bye!" I then turned off the camera.

I uploaded the video to my laptop and posted the video just like that. No editing no nothing.

Right away I getting thumbs up and thumbs down. And comments.

I closed my laptop and just sat there.

*knock knock*
"Come in" I said.

"Hey.." it was Cam.

"Hey!" I said smiling.

"How you doing?" He asked sitting next to me on my bed.

"Good" I said.

"Thats good" he said.

"Yeah *fake giggles* how are you?" I asked.

"I'm doing.. okay I guess" he said fake smiling.

"I'm sorry..." I told him.

"It's not your fault..." he said.

"I feel like it" I said looking down.

"Emily its not your fault you have this cancer.." he said.

"I know that but I don't want people to be sad because I'm not doing good.." I said wiping a tear away.

He just hugged me. I hugged him back. And I just continued to cry.

*Knock knock knock*

"Hold on someone's here?" he asked/said.

"Did you invite anyone?" I asked.

"No..?" He asked/said. And left my room. I layed back down and just cried.

*quite knocking*

"C-come in" I said still crying.

"Hey"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Who's in Emily's room? I'll give you a hint, IT'S NOT CAMERON😂😂 I hope you enjoyed!!💖 love you guys!

{6.27.16}

Edited :)